Mega Thread Trade Targets 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've just come back from a holiday due to your poor posting

Given the circumstances I'd have thought your first post back would have been something other than to whack another poster.

I guess some people never learn.

As opposed to copping a cheap whack whilst I'm spending time in the sinbin ??

There were a few of them actually, but I'll let the rest slide for now.

Let me give you a tip - it wasn't what others posted that saw you take a two week holiday.

That being the case I reckon you'd be better off worrying about what you post rather than what is put forward by others.

You have no way of knowing what action was taken as a result of the post you quoted. Other than for extreme circumstances most of the moderating we do is done behind closed doors.

I'm going to explain this one last time to you. If you have an issue with a particular post, report it. The moderators will then take the appropriate action to keep the board running as smoothly as possible.

Fight fire with fire and you open yourself up to infractions for crossing a line we don't want crossed.

Enough already.

If he loves a party he would be perfect. It's been boring since Feb left, Bootsma aside.

Ye…dunno how cool I am with having a bloke around the place who loves the recreationals as much as Sam does...

The Sheik is back :thumbsu:

image.jpg

Doubt that the Dockers would be interested. Pearce and Hill are their soft players who can run really, really fast.

Walters and Ballantyne are their small forwards.

Ross will look for another Sylvia...

Bummer, and unfortunate that the weagles will probably have to use their 2nd pick for the father son. Looks like we are destined to get stuff all then...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep Jeffy.

Trade Lucas plus a pick for an upgrade.
I agree, there is no value in trading Garlett in his current form, if he is happy to stay keep him and maybe just maybe he will come good and be talked about as a possible AA forward pocket as he was just last year.

The club should give him all the support it can (if the problems he is having are true), play him in the Ants for the rest of the year with no pressure. And hopefully he resets next year and we have a great player again and he was a great player and worth alot more than a 3rd rounder

Get Butcher!

69644_19e65e83d653e4c95bc0b49673ae960b.jpg

The likes of Mick, McKay, Trigg and Shane Rogers should save that and use it at a presser.

Is being a journalist the only job in the world where being able to string 2 words together in a sentence (in Robbo's case that is his limit) makes you and expert on Australian Rules Football?

No wonder MM holds Rohan and Robbo in such contempt. These guys are seriously over rating their opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back