WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Opt out at any time, but billed every month.

Also, for everyone interested, my account still works normally, I just don't need to use getflix to access everything.

I changed mine to Australia by going to My Account at top of the page when viewing on your computer and switching to Aus in the Profile section. Don't think it makes any difference anyway but yeah at least we don't have to pay for those VPN now.

The one thing I don't like is the inaccuracy of the slider when you click it. Say I wanna go back to watch something, I have to click a minute or 2 backwards and wait until it comes up again.

Unsure why but all of a sudden I can't play anything? It shows up with video when you first click on watch but when I select something myself it just gets that stupid little buffering circle thing.

Never had any issues until now, using Chrome by the way.
Do you have Adblock Plus? If so, disable it for the WWE Network page. Same thing happened to me.

Would that just cause problems all of a sudden? Got annoyed so I started watching it on PS4 anyway haha.
Did for me. Worked fine last night, never ending loading screen today, disabled adblock just for that site, worked perfectly.

Just got around to getting it and I am impressed. I don't know what I want to watch first though...

Worth getting?

Old ppvs able to be watched on demand?

How accessible are eps of raw and ppvs in terms of replays? Are they schedule or can you watch on demand straight after they are done

Feel like it would be worth it for ppvs alone

Worth getting?

How accessible are eps of raw and ppvs in terms of replays? Are they schedule or can you watch on demand straight after they are done

Worth getting?

I'm pretty sure everything except RAW and SD are on demand, the latest episodes get added 30 days after airing I believe, someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a few Q's if anyone can help.

It's $9.99 I know that (lol) but is that per month (so like $60) or just $9.99 for the whole 6 months? If it is per month do they just take it direct debit out of the same account or whatever you join with monthly?

Also what happens if you can't watch the ppv live. If at work or something, would it be available and ready to watch when I got home that day or is there a certain amount of time before it becomes available?

I have a few Q's if anyone can help.

It's $9.99 I know that (lol) but is that per month (so like $60) or just $9.99 for the whole 6 months? If it is per month do they just take it direct debit out of the same account or whatever you join with monthly?

Also what happens if you can't watch the ppv live. If at work or something, would it be available and ready to watch when I got home that day or is there a certain amount of time before it becomes available?
You can pay either $9.99 a month for 6 months, $60 for the whole 6 months or $12.99 for one month with no commitment. I paid for the whole 6 months so not sure with the second question.

If you can't watch the ppv live it should be ready to watch on demand as soon as it's finished. I think even if it's halfway through you can start from the start, I may be wrong on that part though.

You can pay either $9.99 a month for 6 months, $60 for the whole 6 months or $12.99 for one month with no commitment. I paid for the whole 6 months so not sure with the second question.

If you can't watch the ppv live it should be ready to watch on demand as soon as it's finished. I think even if it's halfway through you can start from the start, I may be wrong on that part though.

Awesome. Thanks mate. Just had a look and found all the details to the first question (monthly billing stuff) anyway. So close to signing up. Reckon I will now so I can watch Summerslam Monday arvo

Our records indicate that you have recently placed an order, please wait for few minutes for your confirmation.
Any idea how long you have to wait

Daniel Bryan!
Chelsea!
Essendon!

When the announcement came that you could get one month, no commitment for $13US, that was enough for me. I thought "why have high speed broadband if I'm not prepared to spend 15 bucks on something I'll enjoy."

So I've signed up tonight... to be honest, I'm disappointed that we don't have the Apple TV app; I'm disappointed that we don't have the PS3 app.

I'm disappointed that, unlike NFL Gamepass, the WWE app doesn't keep the iphone "awake" when I'm Airplaying to Apple TV, which makes it pause as soon as it goes to the screen saver/lock screen.

I'm also disappointed that the same issue with keeping the device "awake" exists on my Macbook - which may be a problem with the settings on my computer, but again, it's not a problem that I get with NFL Gamepass though.

So I'm having some teething problems - but with that said I've had a good look around.

You know what? Looking around the on demand content just makes the "9.99! 9.99! 9.99! 9.99! 9.99! 9.99!" s**t enrage me even more. There is so much great stuff on here that I reckon people would pay to see. But how would you know? All they mention is PPVs, Legends House and Total Divas.

If they would just promote it, maybe they'd get enough subscribers that they wouldn't have to piss us off with their begging.

If they actually want to promote it how about showing highlights of famous matches that are ONLY AVAILABLE ON THE DUBYA DUBYA E NETWORK MAGGLE. This 9.99 isn't convincing me to sign up at all.

I've decided I'm going to get the network if they do a whole RAW without mentioning 9.99, good luck WWE

For those who haven't noticed, the PS3 app is available to us :D

For me, this is excellent. As I mentioned above, I was having some issues using my iPhone and Macbook through Apple TV.

Now it's on PS3 it doesn't matter - this is the only way I'll ever watch it. As an added bonus, I seem to be getting a much better and more consistent stream through PS3 than I was getting on my phone or computer.

For the first 24 hours the Network was pissing me off, and there was no way I was going to keep it. Now? I can't get enough! I'm a bit disappointed that I have to go to work tomorrow!

Back