Banter Round 22 Richmond vs The Spooners - "We have the better Riewoldt"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be 8th after we beat up on you and those *******s from Arden St win.
Norf are expected to win that game, thus it should be expected that they will lose ;)

They rise to beat the teams they shouldn't (Swans, Hawks, Freo, Port), yet lose to teams they are expected to beat (GC, Carlton, Brisbane, Adelaide)

Number 27 on its way well done Aints

wooden-spoons.jpg

Norf are expected to win that game, thus it should be expected that they will lose ;)

They rise to beat the teams they shouldn't (Swans, Hawks, Freo, Port), yet lose to teams they are expected to beat (GC, Carlton, Brisbane, Adelaide)
Maybe you guys can do it for Lenny.

I would love to hang it on the Tiggers but it's a bit hard when your 18th.
Only difference between 9th and 18th is the NUMBER 1 DRAFT PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, because number one draft picks have worked out so well over the years.
<coughMelbournecough>

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know what's gonna happen, don't you?

You're gonna lose to us.

And finish Ninth.

Because you're Richmond.

What is the fascination with ninth and Richmond by opposition supporters, I mean it's so ******* old, you all really need some new material, it just doesn't bother us, even pathetic ol Essendon put it on their banner a couple of weeks back, I mean ******* grow up.

Ninthmond, I'm so offended, it would be like me crapping on about s**t Kilda for 15 years, it' loses it's oomph when the person your trying to insult doesn't give a s**t.

What is the fascination with ninth and Richmond by opposition supporters, I mean it's so ******* old, you all really need some new material, it just doesn't bother us, even pathetic ol Essendon put it on their banner a couple of weeks back, I mean ******* grow up.

Ninthmond, I'm so offended, it would be like me crapping on about s**t Kilda for 15 years, it' loses it's oomph when the person your trying to insult doesn't give a s**t.

It bothered you. :cool:

Oh, no a Ninthmond supporter has ranted at me for saying they will finish Ninth! Whatever shall I do! Enjoy your, what, 4 Finals appearances in the Professional era?

Oh, no a Ninthmond supporter has ranted at me for saying they will finish Ninth! Whatever shall I do! Enjoy your, what, 4 Finals appearances in the Professional era?
You take that back

Not once during that period did we play professionally... :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back