Banter Round 22 Richmond vs The Spooners - "We have the better Riewoldt"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the fascination with ninth and Richmond by opposition supporters, I mean it's so ******* old, you all really need some new material, it just doesn't bother us, even pathetic ol Essendon put it on their banner a couple of weeks back, I mean ******* grow up.

Ninthmond, I'm so offended, it would be like me crapping on about s**t Kilda for 15 years, it' loses it's oomph when the person your trying to insult doesn't give a s**t.
The real reason why the VFL admitted extra teams in the 80's was because they wanted to see if St. Kilda could finish anywhere other than 12th.

What is the fascination with ninth and Richmond by opposition supporters, I mean it's so ******* old, you all really need some new material, it just doesn't bother us, even pathetic ol Essendon put it on their banner a couple of weeks back, I mean ******* grow up.

Ninthmond, I'm so offended, it would be like me crapping on about s**t Kilda for 15 years, it' loses it's oomph when the person your trying to insult doesn't give a s**t.
The real reason why the VFL admitted extra teams in the 80's was because they wanted to see if St. Kilda could finish anywhere other than 12th.

$T2eC16V,!)sE9swmZwlwBROtWvy5M!~~60_35.JPG

FioraDPS.jpg

lloyd-300x300.jpg

Oh, no a Ninthmond supporter has ranted at me for saying they will finish Ninth! Whatever shall I do! Enjoy your, what, 4 Finals appearances in the Professional era?
So tell me, how many preimerships has s**t Kilda won in the professional era so to speak, if it's more than Richmond i'll concede defeat.

Oh, no a Ninthmond supporter has ranted at me for saying they will finish Ninth! Whatever shall I do! Enjoy your, what, 4 Finals appearances in the Professional era?

St Kilda Football Club - it's place in history:

Last edited:
Is it true that Robbie Nahas' penis is actually very average sized and he was delisted due to embarrassing the rest of the players?
What is it with St Kilda and dicks??? Players taking pictures of each others. Fans thinking about Robbie Nahas'; which is just freaking weird.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My whole extended family barracks for Richmond, so i don't exactly hate you guys, but FFS if you actually make the finals, can you at least win one for a change? ;)

My relos would love you for it! :thumbsu:

I know it's cool to be against the grain and be a rebel but what on earth made you barrack for a poor team?

Is it true that Robbie Nahas' penis is actually very average sized and he was delisted due to embarrassing the rest of the players?

Well, there's your problem right there.

You see, other teams in the AFL manage their list based on playing ability and not on the size of their willies.

I shudder to think how you're going to pick a player with your no. 1 draft pick.

Well, there's your problem right there.

You see, other teams in the AFL manage their list based on playing ability and not on the size of their willies.

I shudder to think how you're going to pick a player with your no. 1 draft pick.
It does explain Norf however.

Have Nahas and Daw would make others feel inferior so they got Dal Santo to average it out.

Your dad putting you down (like a lame horse) as a child seems nicer in hindsight.
It all comes down to when you were born doesnt it?

I mean Collingwood supporters love talking about their 15 flags, but only 4 have been won in the last 75 years. Is their arrogance really validated?

The only supporters who can really gloat IMO are Hawthorn supporters who've won their 11 flags in the last 53 years....
(Dont even get me started on the 'zoning' - Leigh Matthews & Dermie would have been StKilda players if they'd lived on the other side of their streets FFS!)

I was born in 1981.... I know we havent won a flag, but the last 33 years as a Saints supporter has been a pretty fun ride of emotions. And even if i was a Richmond supporter, being born in 1981 would just make me another Richmond flog that raves on about the 10 flags without ever having seen one.... :eek:

It all comes down to when you were born doesnt it?

I mean Collingwood supporters love talking about their 15 flags, but only 4 have been won in the last 75 years. Is their arrogance really validated?

The only supporters who can really gloat IMO are Hawthorn supporters who've won their 11 flags in the last 53 years....
(Dont even get me started on the 'zoning' - Leigh Matthews & Dermie would have been StKilda players if they'd lived on the other side of their streets FFS!)

I was born in 1981.... I know we havent won a flag, but the last 33 years as a Saints supporter has been a pretty fun ride of emotions. And even if i was a Richmond supporter, being born in 1981 would just make me another Richmond flog that raves on about the 10 flags without ever having seen one.... :eek:
Sooooo what you're saying is Collingwood supporters are flogs? Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back