WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ambrose/Rollins have ridiculous chemistry. Here's what I would do with the feud. They maybe have 1 or 2 more matches with dodgy finishes, Rollins winning. Then eventually, we get to the Hell in a Cell ppv. Finally they have a match where there can be no outside interference. Ambrose finally wins, then it leads to possibly their last match at TLC, a TLC match for the briefcase.

No. Managers are for wrestlers that can't talk
paul-heyman-with-cm-punk-2169673.jpg

But I agree :p

A little off topic but thanks to that sale I have been watching a few WWE blu rays lately and as someone who is deaf, its fantastic to see closed captions finally on WWE releases

Definitely going to make watching the documentary portions of them easier (And any WCW production with Dusty Rhodes!)

I recommend WWE Supercard to anyone. Simple card game, it's a mobile game that isn't pay to win and it's free.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doubt they are going to make Brock drop it at Night of Champions....

I recommend WWE Supercard to anyone. Simple card game, it's a mobile game that isn't pay to win and it's free.
I've been playing it so much. At first I thought it was a bit too easy and that I would stop playing it fairly quickly, but I was completely wrong.

NOC is very important this year with the network resubs so I can see why they're doing it. No chance is cena winning though.

As for brock being a part time champ, I think it's a good thing. Make the title more important by making it seen only on occasion and a chance to elevate the secondary titles (although I won't be holding my breath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back