PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game shared?

PSN profiles can go on 2x PS4s

Set up a shared US Account and buy the game on that account for $60 with a mate and it is $30 each.

Then play the game on your regular account.

PSN profiles can go on 2x PS4s

Set up a shared US Account and buy the game on that account for $60 with a mate and it is $30 each.

Then play the game on your regular account.
Never even thought about that. Cheers

Sblack would have been digital not sure about aussiedude.

You'll have to wait for him to stop playing and pop into the thread

i pre-ordered it, it came with 10 free MUT packs [2 per week for 5 weeks]. i thought it looked like the D had changed enough. it looks better than M25, feels smother but thats not saying much.

I only got it because i wanted a football game and NCAA isnt made anymore

i pre-ordered it, it came with 10 free MUT packs [2 per week for 5 weeks]. i thought it looked like the D had changed enough. it looks better than M25, feels smother but thats not saying much.

I only got it because i wanted a football game and NCAA isnt made anymore

Digital or physical?

The PSN needs a better way to add friends. For example on the Xbox I can log in on my PC and add people by using my keyboard instead of a controller. Great for if you have a good amount of people to add.

The PSN doesn't have this simple feature and I think it really needs to be added. Because honestly I cbf* adding you all because it'd take forever using a controller instead of a keyboard.

*I probably will end up doing anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The PSN needs a better way to add friends. For example on the Xbox I can log in on my PC and add people by using my keyboard instead of a controller. Great for if you have a good amount of people to add.

The PSN doesn't have this simple feature and I think it really needs to be added. Because honestly I cbf* adding you all because it'd take forever using a controller instead of a keyboard.

*I probably will end up doing anyway.

PSN App. Can use your phone to find and add people.

Same for writing messages.

PSN App. Can use your phone to find and add people.

Same for writing messages.
Agreed and phone app is so much better for writing PSN messages

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Madden in the mail. First ps4 purchase. God bless you Dick smith. Spewing though, ordered the ps4, arrived two days later, 1hr later caved and bought a new 55" samsung t.v to play it on.... Still not here :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back