Unofficial Preview QF Freo v Sydney COLA swans

Remove this Banner Ad

free at last

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
south of lat 32
AFL Club
Fremantle
Alright,we've earned the double chance,of course doing it the hard way!

After last year's shock QF victory,it definitely gives me confidence on replicating it again this year.

IMO we are showing signs of being a slightly better model than the 2013 model.

The main key for us winning this game ,we have to win the midfield battle comfortably.
We do this,and it'll give us the best chance of controlling the damage buddy & Tippett are capable of inflicting.

Two best smalls v two best talls,bring it on...

2.20pm on Saturday at ANZ. Bring it on!!

FFS missing out again because I have to work Saturdays :(

Does Saturday arvo game mean ******* Basil again?

Perfect time slot for us.

Sydney have been epic for the majority of the year, but I have some confidence in us with Walters and Taberner adding to our forward line and freeing up Ballas and Pav somewhat. Fyfe in, who plays well against Sydney.

Good thing is win this and I'd back us against Geelong or Hawks at home no sweat.

Lose this and so long as we don't go out in straight sets we have a shot against those 2 sides away.

Hawks will be very tough, but we are playing pretty solid football.

Also, if looking at it from a pessimists point of view, if we lose we get Richmond or Port on 1 day less and having to travel to Perth.

So excited.....am going to have trouble sleeping this whole week, again! Have a friends kids birthday party on that I will have to sneak away from. BRING IT!

Cola Swans?

Stay classy Hawthorn.

Anyway this will be a ball tearer! The shithole will be boggy after another week of rain unfortunately though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks at thread title where is the love :cry: early forecast suggests more rain ANZ surface was atrocious today with the wings and flanks resembling a mud pool.
Cola Swans?

Stay classy Hawthorn.

Anyway this will be a ball tearer! The shithole will be boggy after another week of rain unfortunately though.

It's ok peeps. We come in peace over here. We have a crack in good fun but we are harmless........

Unless you are Geelong or WC ;)

early forecast suggests more rain ANZ surface was atrocious today with the wings and flanks resembling a mud pool.
You'll be playing in a quagmire when you play there the 3rd week in a row.

when Ross came out today and said "We don't fear anyone", he gave me the same faith as when he said "Anywhere Anytime"

I am quietly confident that if anyone can so it, we can - it just wont be easy

Yeah agreed, it's not a good look. I understand it's just a laugh but I'm not a fan of when opposition boards have derogatory titles in their game day/review threads.
Sydney fans can deal with it. It's never a good look for a supposedly professional sporting competition to alter the fortunes of its competitors so deliberately.

Rain predicted all week and about 20mm between Friday and Saturday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back