Mega Thread 2014 FA, Trades, Rumours and Facts (pre-draft thread).

Remove this Banner Ad

It is just hypothetical bar talk.

Harmless banter over his worth (picks and player terms) more then anything.

May just be us Brisbane supporters over excited by the fact that someone could hypothetically want to come to Brisbane. News we're not use to hearing and so we jump any rumor out there.

Cheers guys. Good luck in the off-season.

Hope the club makes an enquiry into sam shaw's management, 194cm 90kg half back flanker. Always like the look of him. Grant Birchall type.

23 yrs old, had a few injuries of late ( i know thats the last thing we want to hear ) and not a regular in the crows side mainly due to that. Wouldnt cost much, maybe a late third round pick? Crows hav plenty of half backs so may be easy to get.

Hope the club makes an enquiry into sam shaw's management, 194cm 90kg half back flanker. Always like the look of him. Grant Birchall type.

23 yrs old, had a few injuries of late ( i know thats the last thing we want to hear ) and not a regular in the crows side mainly due to that. Wouldnt cost much, maybe a late third round pick? Crows hav plenty of half backs so may be easy to get.

It must be time to trade Nathan brown. He was a good player, stepped up when he had to in the 2010 replay grand final.
Just too many injuries.

Also, we need a mature ruck. Dawson Simpson? Witts and Grundy are just not there yet. They will be in time.

It must be time to trade Nathan brown. He was a good player, stepped up when he had to in the 2010 replay grand final.
Just too many injuries.

Also, we need a mature ruck. Dawson Simpson? Witts and Grundy are just not there yet. They will be in time.
No it is not time to trade Brown we would get unders for him, we are better off sticking with Witts and Grundy then bringing in someone else

Just too many injuries.

Why would we need Simpson? he's already behind Witts and Grundy

No it is not time to trade Brown we would get unders for him, we are better off sticking with Witts and Grundy then bringing in someone else

I'm sure some club wouldn't mind putting up with his injuries. He plays 5-6 games then gets injured.
Keeffe needs to go too.

Too young. If we want a premiership in the next couple of years, I'm sure we won't get it with these boys. We need big strong bodies.

I'm sure some club wouldn't mind putting up with his injuries. He plays 5-6 games then gets injured.
Keeffe needs to go too.

Too young. If we want a premiership in the next couple of years, I'm sure we won't get it with these boys. We need big strong bodies.
We are not going to get anything good for Brown because of his injuries we are better off keeping him, if we get ride of Brown and Keeffe doesn't leave us with much down back. Witts has really come on this year and will be in his 4th year next season, he is starting to play good footy it just does not make sence to bring someone else in next year

Keeffe needs to go too.

The reality is we are not in the hunt for a premiership in the next 2 years so we can absolutely afford to give witts and Grundy a good go in the 1's.

I believe trading harry is a viable option - most people on here tend to say he is like a cancer to the team! he hasn't seemed to cause trouble in the locker room this year unlike last! i think we have to many of this type of player - young, seedsman, williams, sinclair etc! I reckon bucks is gifting games from the 2010-11 period on what they produced in that time (blair and harry) there output just isn't there anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe trading harry is a viable option - most people on here tend to say he is like a cancer to the team! he hasn't seemed to cause trouble in the locker room this year unlike last! i think we have to many of this type of player - young, seedsman, williams, sinclair etc! I reckon bucks is gifting games from the 2010-11 period on what they produced in that time (blair and harry) there output just isn't there anymore.
How did you get in the Locker room?

Are you saying hine has never got one wrong???

No, he has not got a 100% hit record. No Team Has.

But he just did not rate him and that is why he is not at Collingwood right now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back