Mega Thread 2014 FA, Trades, Rumours and Facts (pre-draft thread).

Remove this Banner Ad

No, he has not got a 100% hit record. No Team Has.

But he just did not rate him and that is why he is not at Collingwood right now

I think he rated him but not as high as needed, strange tho he went at 27 meaning we could of had him at 38.

Perhaps hine didnt want to compromise the 3 picks we had in a row. 18,19 and 20 if someone nominated him.

Who knows, maybe u can ask him at the fan forum

No, he has not got a 100% hit record. No Team Has.

But he just did not rate him and that is why he is not at Collingwood right now

I think he rated him but not as high as needed, strange tho he went at 27 meaning we could of had him at 38.

Perhaps hine didnt want to compromise the 3 picks we had in a row. 18,19 and 20 if someone nominated him.

Who knows, maybe u can ask him at the fan forum

Hope the club makes an enquiry into sam shaw's management, 194cm 90kg half back flanker. Always like the look of him. Grant Birchall type.

23 yrs old, had a few injuries of late ( i know thats the last thing we want to hear ) and not a regular in the crows side mainly due to that. Wouldnt cost much, maybe a late third round pick? Crows hav plenty of half backs so may be easy to get.

Would most likely take that

Would u mind getting tea-bagged from bluey mckenna for jack martin for us as well?
Can I take something less so we can get Trent Mckenzie instead? Would love Trent at the pies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After following the pies for 45 years, I am very concerned about our performance over the last two years. From a young premiership team in 2010, to what now appears to be a disfunctional team that is quickly falling apart. Goldsack possibly leaving is a big warning sign. Not the greatest player, but one of the hardest workers. Sure we've got excuses for the recent results, with injury etc, but the thing I can't get past, is the image of Malthouse with the players. He was part of our team, the sole of the team. I don't get the same feeling about Bucks. I fear Bucks will never have the relationship with the players he needs, to get the best out of the group. Cleaning out the players that comply with his thinking isn't the answer. The senior coach must be the best people manager money can buy. I'm not convinced Bucks is that person. If Goldsack stays, it's a huge positive, even though he's not greatest player. We need to retain players.

Fresh suggestions that Collingwood have shown interest in Jack Watts, this after Roos threw all of his players on the trade table today.

https://www.facebook.com/AFLSeasonAndOffSeasonNews?fref=nf

I think this kid sums it up, at first you laugh, then you think "no, seriously, we can't be after him"'

tumblr_ml9rtvBmG71rxotrro1_250.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back