Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Old Dark Navy's --who should have supported Garlett more? Mitch or the club?

I have no idea what they are referring to. I think the first thing is Mitch pretending he wasn't there and letting Jeff take the fall alone for being out at 5am. Second thing might be some accounts that Mitch fled the scene, potentially while Jeff was still under attack. Not sure if that happened or not though. Just guessing what they might be referring to.

I also have no idea what the club might be doing for Jeff behind the scenes so reserve my opinion.

Last edited:
I have no idea what they are referring to. I think the first thing is Mitch pretending he wasn't there and letting Jeff take the fall alone for being out at 5am. Second thing might be some accounts that Mitch fled the scene, potentially while Jeff was still under attack. Not sure if that happened or not though. Just guessing what they might be referring to.

I also have no idea what the club might be doing for Jeff behind the scenes to reserve my opinion.
If the attackers managed to catch Jeffrey we might look at slotting them into a back pocket!

Judd is on the footy show on Thursday night.
Never ever thought he'd go on that on the panel.

I never thought he'd go on the panel either. It just shows how relaxed he is lately. Just cruises through interviews, made a few appearances on the CFC website (podcasts, driving with Sam Pang, etc) and don't forget that Instagram post of the Carlton cheer squad and message. There must be something in the water at Visy.

TBH I don't mind TFS so looking forward to this. Thanks for posting.

Just saw the driving with Bruce Doull for the first time, absolutely loved it :)

One of the greatest characters footy has ever seen, and a man of few words !

I love that story of how he reportedly convinced Sticks to come to Carlton from SA from a short 2 minute phone call.

I very rarely use this term, but Bruce Doull is a National Treasure !

Just saw the driving with Bruce Doull for the first time, absolutely loved it :)

One of the greatest characters footy has ever seen, and a man of few words !

I love that story of how he reportedly convinced Sticks to come to Carlton from SA from a short 2 minute phone call.

I very rarely use this term, but Bruce Doull is a National Treasure !

David Parkin was speaking at a WorkSafe event I was at last year and told the story of how he pinched one of Doull's guernseys back in the day. He thought he'd lost it but it turned up in a box when he was moving house a few years ago. He felt really guilty so he rang up Doull's house and his wife answered. She said that she doubted he'd come to the phone, but she'd try to get him.

Doull picked up the phone and apparently said, "yes?" to which David replied, "mate, it's Parko! I've got one of your guernseys, sorry about that. How can I get it to you?". Well the man of few words just muttered "keep it" and hung up.
I loved that story.

193423_18_1.jpg

http://www.sportsfan.com.au/casboult-re-signs-with-blues-in-afl/tabid/91/newsid/142524/default.aspx

"Carlton have re-signed emerging forward Levi Casboult.The 199cm forward had yet to confirm his playing future, leading other clubs to show interest in poaching the strong marking talent. But Casboult will stay a Blue until the end of 2016 after committing to the club."

I am feeling much more confident about next year knowing Garry thinks we are going to Stagnate.
Does garry lyon have something against carlton? Ive watched the footy show for so many years and ive never once seen garry say something positive about us. Pretty sure he rated his club melbourne above us recently or something like that

Does garry lyon have something against carlton? Ive watched the footy show for so many years and ive never once seen garry say something positive about us. Pretty sure he rated his club melbourne above us recently or something like that
Always been a hater.

Bit bemused about all this hate for Robbo. I think he's only been traded because he hasn't gone anywhere as a footballer. The incident was on the icing on the cake.

No need to slam him and try to claim he's a real dickhead off the field like Fev.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit bemused about all this hate for Robbo. I think he's only been traded because he hasn't gone anywhere as a footballer. The incident was on the icing on the cake.

No need to slam him and try to claim he's a real dickhead off the field like Fev.

Robbo blew chance after chance & I wouldn't be surprised should he have got up to a lot more than was reported.

When senior players don't want you in the team anymore, you're done.

Robbo blew chance after chance & I wouldn't be surprised should he have got up to a lot more than was reported.

What senior players don't want him in the team ?

And here comes the rubbish speculating.

The bloke got suspended four times this year, dropped as well from what I recall and hasn't improved under Malthouse. He was probably gone anyway. No need for everyone to drag his name through the mud to justify us wanting to get rid of him.

Pathetic.

And here comes the rubbish speculating.

The bloke got suspended four times this year, dropped as well from what I recall and hasn't improved under Malthouse. He was probably gone anyway. No need for everyone to drag his name through the mud to justify us wanting to get rid of him.

Pathetic.
I can only go off what Andrew walker said on radio a few weeks back. He said Mitch has had a few incidents off field and the club have tried a number of different ways to try and get him to stick to the program and they haven't worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back