Preview Preliminary final - Hawthorn v Port Adelaide, MCG, 20 September 2014 @ 4.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Caroline Wilson is awesome.
And love that she gets under all your skins, so much so that you feel the need to attack her so. o_O

A bit relieved on the Cyril front, I am glad we are being cautious.
If we get through, he would be a handy in for a GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a bit surprising about Sewell, the one area Port is weak is with the contested possession. I guess they will play Mitchell more in the middle and have suckling as the half back. If i was a hawks supporter i still dont like the sound of dropping sewell

B: Josh Gibson, Brian Lake, Grant Birchall
HB: Sam Mitchell, Benjamin Stratton, Luke Hodge
C: Bradley Hill, Will Langford, Isaac Smith
HF: Luke Breust, Matthew Spangher, Jordan Lewis
F: Jonathon Ceglar, Jarryd Roughead, Jack Gunston
Fol: David Hale, Liam Shiels, Shaun Burgoyne
I/C: Taylor Duryea, Paul Puopolo, Matthew Suckling, Jonathan Simpkin
Emg: Bily Hartung, Ben McEvoy, Brad Sewell

In: Matthew Suckling
Out: Brad Sewell (omitted)

Milestones: Bradley Hill (50 games), Matthew Spangher (50 games)

a bit surprising about Sewell, the one area Port is weak is with the contested possession. I guess they will play Mitchell more in the middle and have suckling as the half back. If i was a hawks supporter i still dont like the sound of dropping sewell

To be brutally honest, I thought Sewell was below par in that area against the Cats in the qualifying final. It didn't look good for him when he was basically hidden on the half-forward flank then subbed early in the fourth quarter.

Sewell's main strength as a player is his inside, contested ball work, but presumably he didn't meet the necessary KPIs to retain his place in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back