Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

surely you wouldnt send danger to interview for a coach, it would be the admin. if Danger wasnt telling the truth id assume it was the other way around, talking to Clarko about moving to the hawks
I don't think danger would be stupid enough to be spotted having lunch with Clarko unless there was no trade talk involved.

im pretty sure when caro was on the clarko to Adelaide train she mentioned he had an out clause...shes since hopped off the clarko train tho. 5AA interview I think
yeah 24 hours ago she was hinting clarko, and every contract has an out clause, no way if he goes to the board and says i dont want to coach here, i want to coach at another club and will leave at the end of my contract if you make me say, no way at all they prevent him from leaving, but yeah today on 5aa she said the words 'id be amazed' when pressed on if she though clarko would coach at adelaide next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long can we be coachless without being detrimental? Have list planning etc to do... Surely an announcement relatively soon?

I just don't believe we would sack Sando and then go "we better make late night phone calls to Goody to get him to coach us" It seems amateurish. You would think the sounding out would happen before the sacking.
According to Barrett (not sure what his hit rate is like) Melbourne got very nervous about that phone call and Adelaide admin went to bed thinking Goodwin was in the mix for coaching but this morning something changed. On 360 they said that there was a period of a couple of hours last night when no one could get a hold of Gooody, turns out he was just at his daughters dance performance and had his phone off. was a nice human touch.

I just don't believe we would sack Sando and then go "we better make late night phone calls to Goody to get him to coach us" It seems amateurish. You would think the sounding out would happen before the sacking.
It's the easiest link the media can make because of the best mates thing.

And the ability of the media, well....

Well hasn't this been an eye opener?

Not the subject but the bi polar nature of some of our supporters...

No matter what we do, it is the wrong thing, are these people gunning for Bones spot on 5AA?

If somebody would pay me to be a dickhead, I'd never have to work a day in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back