Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we could certainly do worse. I'd just have to ignore all his interviews. Guy is a total asshat.
i actually dont mind them, but i can certainly see how people dont like him. Would love him to tackle rucci, would give him a bath in press conferences.

When else is there to lose games? :p

Listen here smart arse :p, I was talking about the 50:50 games we should have won - Demons, Blues, Eagles, Tiger and Roos.

Gifting Reilly his 200th, not playing Kedge against the Roos (whose fans were delighted), I think there are a few other players that he didnt select as well.

I know the Blues game he choked in the box with getting the right match ups. Geez that feels like a lifetime ago now.

I believe the players almost all still loved Craigy, everyone just knew it was time for a change.

Yeah they still loved Craigy despite the all thrashings in 2010/11. I guess a coach can still be inspirational even when the results aren't coming in. Or maybe it has to do with the fact that he was the guy who put them on the list. I can understand feeling responsible to the person who gave you a shot. Can't blame people for being sentimental.

i actually dont mind them, but i can certainly see how people dont like him. Would love him to tackle rucci, would give him a bath in press conferences.

Actually now you mention it, that would be pretty bloody awesome. Mick would tear Rucci a new arsehole.

Yeah they still loved Craigy despite the all thrashings in 2010/11. I guess a coach can still be inspirational even when the results aren't coming in. Or maybe it has to do with the fact that he was the guy who put them on the list. I can understand feeling responsible to the person who gave you a shot. Can't blame people for being sentimental.

His time was done as a coach, and they weren't getting the message anymore, but I do believe most were still very fond of him.

I'd take Craig back, in a different capacity.

His time was done as a coach, and they weren't getting the message anymore, but I do believe most were still very fond of him.

hopefully they didn't sell all the bikes

Hehe... capacity

I'd take him back as a fitness coach. At least our players ran hard when he was around.

I think Poulos's inclusion helped initially because he bulked our players up a bit. In 2012 we seemed to have a balance of hard running and strength. As we all know, it wen't to s**t when we lost Shwerdt and the new guy took over as head of fitness. Our players have looked sluggish ever since.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thommo and Roos proving that they don't know a lot once again on 360

Pushing the Goody took the right job and Sando had the highest winning record of an Crows coach.
Roosy at least acknowledged it's hard to comment on other clubs without being inside, he was sort of forced to answer with something. Bomber clearly is too close to Sando to see the decision without bias.

Thommo just saying there needs to be an option for coaches performance to be judged on various criteria and if enough boxes were not ticked then you lose your job. Hey Thommo that is what was in Sando's contract. He didn't tick enough boxes. He is no longer our club.

No. I hated the admin of my club before and after Tippettgate.

It's hard to hate Tippett over that issue. The greatest minds that the afc can assemble agree to terms with an afl accredited player manager. Tippo is then expected to pour through the fine print and identify where the aforementioned groups have contravened the rules set out by the afl. I've never understood the hate for the bloke, disappointment sure, but almost all players leave it to their manager to sort out the finer details. He decided to go, as others have and will continue to do, but he didn't create the terms and nor would he have understood them.

Thommo and Roos proving that they don't know a lot once again on 360

Pushing the Goody took the right job and Sando had the highest winning record of an Crows coach.

The Club needs to get the w/l against top 4 teams out there, as well as the communication failures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back