Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he say during the week that his move to Sydney was vindicated because he's playing in a GF? So that was his motive not that Adelaide suffocated him or he hated the town or wanted to be with family?

Kurt Tippett - 3
Was used as a stepladder in the third quarter by Brian Lake, who managed to take a terrific mark on his shoulders. Was caught out by Rioli who twice stole the ball off him and delivered to Roughead for a pair of goals. Struggled against Lake and went into the ruck to find the ball. While he won plenty of contested possessions, it wasn't his best game.

Kurt Tippett - 3
Was used as a stepladder in the third quarter by Brian Lake, who managed to take a terrific mark on his shoulders. Was caught out by Rioli who twice stole the ball off him and delivered to Roughead for a pair of goals. Struggled against Lake and went into the ruck to find the ball. While he won plenty of contested possessions, it wasn't his best game.
depends who you read, matthew lloyd said this:
Kurt Tippett (8)
FORWARD
One of the few Swans who can hold his head up high with his effort, but lacked the supply to have an impact inside the forward 50.

Rating: 6 out of 10

Think it was a 4 year deal. Reckon swans will look to offload him with the cola squeeze... Back to his other home further North.
It would invite criticism that I think they would like to avoid. Paying overs, losing the Grand Final and then cutting him loose. Tippett is a very good player and though I enjoyed it, was an out of character performance today (though you could argue it was just like his Sydney final)

Time to let it go mate.

The entire club and supporters need toi move on.
You're right and thanks for your concern.

Yesterday was very therapeutic and I'm sure we all made great strides, and I feel I'll be able to reduce my counseling sessions soon. Just need a few more games like that and I'm confident I'll be able to leave the house on occasion.

Look, Tippett just played in a losing effort in a grand final today. Of course some people are going to come here and relish in it.

The difference is that while several people are coming here and making one or two posts on the issue, you are making a point of engaging every one of them. You are attempting to match all of their input by yourself. It's not necessary.

If other posters were carrying on about Tippett as much as you are about everyone posting about Tippett I'd want them to give it a rest as well.

You call that "Playing"?

:p

Football needs heroes and it needs villains. It's entertainment. You need someone you can cheer on, lets say, like Luke Hodge yesterday

It also needs players you can boo and you can have a go at (but there is a line that shouldn't be crossed of course)

Lets say K.Tippett, hang on, that's too obvious. Lets say Kurt. T (thats better) yesterday

If we want to hang shit on him, so be it. It's fun and its mindless.

I will only move on when he actually plays against us and Talia gives him 1 mighty spanking. Until then, its open season

Look, Tippett just played in a losing effort in a grand final today. Of course some people are going to come here and relish in it.

The difference is that while several people are coming here and making one or two posts on the issue, you are making a point of engaging every one of them. You are attempting to match all of their input by yourself. It's not necessary.

If other posters were carrying on about Tippett as much as you are about everyone posting about Tippett I'd want them to give it a rest as well.

Awesome to know - one rule for me, one different rule for everyone else.

Good to know. :thumbsu:

Because that's what you are saying.

The improvement in Tippett's kicking is damning on the Crows.
Yep. Bit tough to determine just looking at the numbers because don;t know where he kicked the goals from (ie how far out etc) BUT:

2008: 17.17 (50% of shots were goals)
2009: 55.31 (63.9%)
2010: 46.34 (57.5%)
2011: 31.22 (58.5%)
2012: 39.31 (55.7%)
2013: 35.20 (63.6%)
2014: 34.17 (66.7%)

But it's the same in reverce. They keep posting the same stupid insults to him, "sucked in Skirt", "you didn't win a flag mummy boy" that type of bullshit.

I get what you are telling me, but your not telling them the same thing. I react to their idiotic, not stand up front and be the head cheerleader leading the way.

The reasoin I'm continuing, what they are saying is just as pointless and boring. That's why it looks to me, as if you are telling me to shut up but no one else.
They're not telling others how to post. Just expressing opinions. If you don't like their opinions ignore them. If you can't well help you with a thread ban to this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to say this now - if Dangerfield leaves - doesn't matter about the circumstances, the whinges on this forum will find a way to bitch and cry about him leaving for years.

Righto... carry on.

I get the feeling that closing this thread might be the first order of business for our new mod :)

I would like for it to remain open until at least we play Sydney with Tippett in the team. There is a lot of anger and frustration with Tippett and this thread provides an outlet for that.

Just my opinion not factual, but I think 99% of supporters would want this as well.

I would like for it to remain open until at least we play Sydney with Tippett in the team. There is a lot of anger and frustration with Tippett and this thread provides an outlet for that.

Just my opinion not factual, but I think 99% of supporters would want this as well.
That day may never come!

Can we at least direct that anger and frustration at the right person

Do you not get it, he was leaving anyway. Like Gunston, he was asking for a trade with out without any draft sanctions. He was never staying in Adelaide.

That's why I don't get the anger. The club has that duty of care to look out for the best interest in the wellbeing and well fair of the club. They didn't do that.

You can hate on Tippett all you like but you will be wrong as him leaving is no different to any other player.

The posts I'm reading in the last few pages sound eerily similar to the ones from right after the 2012 GF about Gunston.

I think it's fair to say Jack has now had the last laugh, being a dual premiership player.

You can take satisfaction in Tippett suffering a GF loss yesterday if you like, but it's an empty satisfaction that won't end anywhere near well, and it underlines something very sick with our club and supporter base.

We need to win premierships. Not hope others lose them.

Until then, take care of yourself... And each other..

jerrysfinalthought.jpg

The posts I'm reading in the last few pages sound eerily similar to the ones from right after the 2012 GF about Gunston.

I think it's fair to say Jack has now had the last laugh, being a dual premiership player.

You can take satisfaction in Tippett suffering a GF loss yesterday if you like, but it's an empty satisfaction that won't end anywhere near well, and it underlines something very sick with our club and supporter base.

We need to win premierships. Not hope others lose them.

Until then, take care of yourself... And each other..

jerrysfinalthought.jpg

Sanity prevails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back