List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Discussion

Who would you like us to select with our first round pick right now? (Wright & Durdin excluded)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whats the go with Cockatoo? Looks interesting
I think had foot problems all year, didn't seem to hinder him when he'd burst from packs and the other players couldn't even catch him
kicking was a bit off, but you'd expect that after a long injury and I have no clue what it was like before that

I think had foot problems all year, didn't seem to hinder him when he'd burst from packs and the other players couldn't even catch him
kicking was a bit off, but you'd expect that after a long injury and I have no clue what it was like before that
doggies ftw http://www.afl.com.au/video/2014-09-30/combine-wrap-day-one

got a bit of Nakia Cockatoo near the end of that video

and a bit of Jake Lever, who Twoomey believes we're really keen on
Cheers for that, yeah saw that before, looks pretty good!

Love that he's 188cm too, sounds like he'd be a pretty good pick up with a late pick!

Cheers for that, yeah saw that before, looks pretty good!

Love that he's 188cm too, sounds like he'd be a pretty good pick up with a late pick!
I'm not sure if thats the only game he has played though, looks very promising though

if we do get Lever with our first, I am not sure which KPFs will be available
unless we trade for one or use a KPP with no set position as a KPF or we move players up forward, like Rough or Roberts

I'm not sure if thats the only game he has played though, looks very promising though

if we do get Lever with our first, I am not sure which KPFs will be available
unless we trade for one or use a KPP with no set position as a KPF or we move players up forward, like Rough or Roberts
Isn't it likely that guys like keitel and Mckenzie will be available at our 2nd round picks?

Isn't it likely that guys like keitel and Mckenzie will be available at our 2nd round picks?
Keitel looks a little better in defense
he isn't a dominant force up forward
and I hope we aren't too keen on McKenzie that early

we might go for Abe Davis though ;) he looked much better on the weekend to, I thought he must have poor endurance
but he was all around the ground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God Lever is impressive, if Wright/McCartin are gone I really hope we get him.

You'd think so, as long as we don't go to deep into the 20's at our second pick. I rate Keitel and the level he could get too. Played both back and forward. Should develop physically into a monster, even though he's a bit skinny through the arms and shoulders at the moment.

Shifter says this is a good year to stock up your list.
yeah there is a bit of everything in the draft, I just hope St Kilda do not get those 3 picks inside the top 20

a few spots on the rookie list to, we've had some good success with the rookie list in the past so the more picks we have there the better

Picks 6-26-29-30-42-60-78

Massive rebuild time but also a great time to to do it imagine bringing talent into the club like.

Lever
Menadue
Lamb
Vikers-Williss
Vojo-Rainbow
Cordy
Lonie
Yong
Redpath

Picks 6-26-29-30-42-60-78

Massive rebuild time but also a great time to to do it imagine bringing talent into the club like.

Lever
Menadue
Lamb
Vikers-Williss
Vojo-Rainbow
Cordy
Lonie
Yong
Redpath
Why Lonie? Not sure we'd like Lamb that much to be honest, something about hitting guys in the back of the head when a games not going his way..lol

What about that guy you said your friend mentioned that you posted the video of? I thought he moved a bit like Cooney, without the speed

Age reports Kevin Sheehan saying that there are four worthy players for No 1 draft pick this year (Petracca,Brayshaw, Wright, McCartin).
Guess which pick we've got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back