Game Day Darcy Moore (Thread closed - pls move over to 'welcome ...' thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldogs have bid with pick 5.

Pies have matched.

Stand down, people...

I'm not sure why some Pies fans have an issue with Moore having been bid on?

The kid is clearly a top five pick - and the system has done exactly what it is designed to - ensure fair market value.

We'd have been rapt to get him at five - as you should be to get a free crack at him at eight.

Bulldogs bid pick 5, Collingwood have matched it using pick 8... Welcome to Collingwood Darcy Moore :)))

The kid is clearly a top five pick - and the system has done exactly what it is designed to - ensure fair market value.

We'd have been rapt to get him at five - as you should be to get a free crack at him at eight.
We are just mucking around mate. Would have loved if u boys and Carlton didnt bid but was always gonna happen. Its all good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont think hes worth pick 5 from the games I saw him play but If I was the dogs I would have bidded too to keep us honest

Most of these 190 pages have been prayers that no one would bid. No one is annoyed that it actually costs pick 8, he is well worth that! I'm intrigued as to whether Carlton bidded also?

Time to sniff out who the doggies are after and screw them over if / when we get pick 4/5 I reckon. :straining:

Haha. You won't have to look too far for that.

We've been less than secretive about our desire to get Peter Wright.

Not sure he fits the Pies' needs now, particularly considering you just got Moore.

Most of these 190 pages have been prayers that no one would bid. No one is annoyed that it actually costs pick 8, he is well worth that! I'm intrigued as to whether Carlton bidded also?

Nah - they wouldn't have bothered. It starts from Pick 1 and works down, so once we'd bid, it was pointless them doing so.

Because we're greedy.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back