Mega Thread 2014 FA, Trades, Rumours and Facts (pre-draft thread).

Remove this Banner Ad

10 % to much

th
10% too much would be grammatically correct

Yes - enjoying the brilliance of patrick karnezis are you?
Season hampered by injury and fitness issues due to no preseason, but showed some good signs in the twos.

After seeing both him and Paine play first hand, I'm certain that we will be regarded as the winners in that trade in time.

For someone claiming not to be a troll, you're certainly being a smartarse.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a very well reasoned response to my genuine question. Much appreciated - I will stop bothering you all now.

Remember this?
If you keep replying, I'll have to change my mind about whether you're a troll or not?

Some retired but Harry O, Heath Shaw, Wellingham, Beams, Dawes and Daisy didn't
u just have to be kidding, harry while a nice bloke is a flake, heath is a clusterheck head job, wellers just wanted to go back west, beams chased the $$$$ you threw at him mid year, dawes couldn't take a mark to save his life and daisy was a daddies boy who only wanted to play with daddy Mick.

Now p1ss off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMO you're a top guy Anzacday and on the money.
The reality is this guy is baiting and is a troll.
Trust your gut and lets move on.:thumbsu:
Thanks mate where do I send that cheque again?

Some retired but Harry O, Heath Shaw, Wellingham, Beams, Dawes and Daisy didn't

u just have to be kidding, heath is a cluster**** head job, daisy was a daddies boy who only wanted to play with daddy Mick.
Now p1ss off.

Typical Jon, I love it!:thumbsu:

Leaves nothing Re: imagination, tells it as it is and is extremely passionate regarding all that is B & W.

Love him or hate him I want him to know this;

I absolutely struggled initially with negative feedback when I was a rookie and replied poorly at times and negatively as a result.

I was new to BF with no prior experience Re: social media of any sought (I don't even own a mobile phone).

Regardless of my rookie status he posted this to me; stay true to yourself and continue to post with passion.

Furthermore I would like to pass these words of wisdom on to all newbies and ask for all members of our BF family to give them some slack and treat our own with the respect we all desire. Rookies in return are expected to toe the line and reply in kind.

Go Pies!!!!!!:thumbsu:

Last edited:
Typical Jon, I love it!:thumbsu:

Leaves nothing Re: imagination, tells it as it is and is extremely passionate regarding all that is B & W.

Love him or hate him I want him to know this;

I absolutely struggled initially with negative feedback when I was a rookie and replied poorly at times negatively as a result.

I was new to BF with no prior experience Re: social media of any sought (I don't even own a mobile phone).

Regardless of my rookie status he posted this to me; stay true to yourself and continue to post with passion.

Furthermore I would like to pass these words of wisdom on to all newbies and ask for all members of our BF family to give them some slack and treat our own with the respect we all desire. Rookies in turn are expected to reply in kind.

Go Pies!!!!!!:thumbsu:
KJ you should have been around when I first joined BF - carded regularly - fortunately we have good mods on this board and eventually they got me to see that I really was a bull in a china shop and was doing more damage to my own rep than anything else.

I still struggle with a quixotic temper and a desire to bang heads but I've learned its much more satisfying to keep my replies within bounds and simply put those few I just can't stand on ignore.

It's no use being passionate if you are continually being silenced by being red carded for your own lack of self control ;)

I would say the Hine special might have been our trading with beams. FFS Hawks got pick 19 for a once in a generation forward. Beams is a good midfielder but there are plenty around. We got pick 5, 2nd BF from Kangaroos and a promising youngster who averaged 84 DT points in 6 games.

Agree with most of this but to be fair pick 19 for Buddy is more a reflection on how bad the compo pick system is, given that Frawley was 'worth" pick 3. In the pre-FA trade environment, Buddy would've cost Sydney at least 2 first rounders + players (if he wanted to leave)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back