Multiplat The Last of Us

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm out for another week, still waiting for my PS4 to return from being fixed. I'm 7 games away from getting the gold trophy for beating the 12 weeks with the hunters so I'll play when I get it back.

i just need survivor, Survivor+. Firefly MP and i need the conversations i think i only have a few left to do.

I still havent beaten the single player on PS4 yet, already finished it on PS3 so haven't felt the need to rush through it, using a collectibles guide as i go through so i can knock off a heap of trophies. Still need 5 weeks of Firefly and then 12 weeks of Hunter in multiplayer.

I've got 3 weeks off work so I'll be on this a fair bit......when I'm not farming materials/marks on Destiny.

I'll eventually give this a crack. Have you given up on Destiny?

I think so, Destiny was just bland, story was crap and MP was nothing special. and lack of progression after L20 was crap. i dont know why i even still have it, thats prob because ive never traded in a game. just give it to mates

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you guys on a decent level, only beaten the game on the easier settings, so imagine id be a pretty s**t teammate.

Had a go this morning....good fun. Is it only the 2 maps?

Are you guys on a decent level, only beaten the game on the easier settings, so imagine id be a pretty s**t teammate.

Had a go this morning....good fun. Is it only the 2 maps?

Nah, there are 10 maps, but you only get a choice of 2 when you pick one. It's the sort of MP that you need to play a few times to get the hang of, but you'll terrorising flogs with your shiv in no time. Although I've been playing a lot with randoms lately, it is much better with a team, or at least 3 people you know which are microphoned up, it's the best way to plan and strategise during a mission.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back