Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They

it was they intended to make a motza out of it.

they had investment meetings about it.

dirty hirdy probably got his return on investment anyway.

a cool mill in the bank and a trip to France to study swindling.

I think this is probably what *Albert is most worried about. If it is shown that he was getting ready to invest in new, expensive, performance enhancing supplements that just needed to be tested on humans, he's in a world of s**t for organising such tests. Not just a reputation destroyer, but probably subject to criminal charges.

They

it was they intended to make a motza out of it.

they had investment meetings about it.

dirty hirdy probably got his return on investment anyway.

a cool mill in the bank and a trip to France to study swindling.
I think this is probably what *Albert is most worried about. If it is shown that he was getting ready to invest in new, expensive, performance enhancing supplements that just needed to be tested on humans, he's in a world of s**t for organising such tests. Not just a reputation destroyer, but probably subject to criminal charges.
Would love to see "the financials" come to light...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Is it a premiership? Is cooney the finishing touch?
Just wait and see. Its been a long time coming and i really dont want to spoil the surprise.

Welcome to hotel North Melbourne. You can enter but never leave. Now if you drop back to page 650 you will see some laughter and bumping. Notice how they no longer reply.

This thread has been a terrible place for *essendon supporters. Enjoy.

Here's my sympathy

spit.jpg

Keep the change.
And Teffy welcomes you as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome to hotel North Melbourne. You can enter but never leave. Now if you drop back to page 650 you will see some laughter and bumping. Notice how they no longer reply.

This thread has been a terrible place for *essendon supporters. Enjoy.

Thanks for the welcome. Can I get an extra towel to use for the pool? And order a wake up call about 8am friday before round 1?

You got it early this year, 34* show cause notices, primed and ready. What are you getting lord jimmy* for his departure?
I thought the icing on the cake was choking on chicken after leading by 33 points in a final - after not winning a final for 10 years.

You got it early this year, 34* show cause notices, primed and ready. What are you getting lord jimmy* for his departure?

show cause notices? I never got that letter is it cause the music in my nth melbourne hotel room was too loud?. I dunno about Jimmy, is he coming to visit this hotel too?

Maybe one of those beer can hats with straws? So we can relax by the north melbourne hotel pool when I finally get my second towel?

I thought the icing on the cake was choking on chicken after leading by 33 points in a final - after not winning a final for 10 years.
I thought it was when * took drugs and they still sucked in 2012, 2013 and o, again in 2014. * didn't even cheat right/didn't take the right steroids.

images

lamest troll this thread has ever seen

I actually didn't come in here to troll. Was genuinely interested to see what this was all about after bill advised me to pop in. Haven't seen anything interesting yet. But 650 pages, there has to be some gold.

I actually didn't come in here to troll. Was genuinely interested to see what this was all about after bill advised me to pop in. Haven't seen anything interesting yet. But 650 pages, there has to be some gold.
Page 650 is a good start. You can cringe at how niave some of the *essendon posters were. Blindly following *hird the coward as he made your club the biggest laughing stock in Australian sport.

We have loved every second of watching your once great club crumble to become a minnow. Dogs, Saints and Dee supporters can now all laugh at your club.

Making fun of *essendon supporters will be passed down from generation to generation. 20 brilliant months and counting - club officials sacked or resigned in embarrassment, greatest sanctions of all time, 1st team kicked out of finals and the ban hammer not far away. How sweet it is.

Have I got your interest yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back