ODD BBQ Cup Final - WA v NSW

Remove this Banner Ad

Watson practically got the same! 5 wickets in a ODD is better than a 96
And NSW lost.

Klinger set up the win with a very mature, steady innings. Dorf twisted the knife. I know who was more vital.

Either of our two lefties should have won man of the series.

This tournament was all about our bowling line up!

Finally after nearly 2 decades we have discovered some quality quicks with reasonable prospects of playing test cricket
Yep, it took until the final to put up a decent total to defend, our bowlers kept is in it all series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With guys as knowledgeable as you hanging about in the outer, it's a wonder Maxy wanted out of the Redbacks Bradey.:thumbsu:
Cool story bro.

The fact of the matter is the SACA's wanted to keep him, he wanted to stay. However SACA offered him a 1 more year due to his age (he already had a year remaining). He wanted another year on that and WA offered it to him, so he took it. Good on him but I'm quite happy with developing Kelvin Smith.

Yes WA!!!!! Great win! Great tournament. Coulter-Nile, Behrendorff, Paris, Whiteman all exciting prospects for higher honours!! West is best!

Does Matt Priddis present the award to Cameron White. Surely Kawajah or one of the bowlers. If it means we don't have to watch his underwhelming performances in the World Cup then I am happy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back