Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danksy to the rescue, seems pretty confident :

196861-f83a87e4-51ba-11e4-852c-a6aaa2413bba.jpg

Apparently Dean Wallis took this photo:

194045-5be8b17a-6e2c-11e4-ae84-798920b22a79.jpg

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...126194127?nk=ac6c908652579da19d602e1352d7ef6e

......any chance ol Deano kept the spreadsheet in the other back pocket of his jeans? Or has his mum run them through the washing machine already, destroying the spreadsheet forever?

Is it a polaroid? LOL. Dean really has a knack for technology.

Can't wait for the electronic version of the photo that can be forensically tested for authenticity. This is great news for * fans. Your boys are totally off the hook with this unequivocal game-changer.

Is it a polaroid? LOL. Dean really has a knack for technology.

Can't wait for the electronic version of the photo that can be forensically tested for authenticity. This is great news for * fans. Your boys are totally off the hook with this unequivocal game-changer.

The electronic copy?

*scratches chin, looks at shoes, shuffles in seat a little, coughs slightly*

yeah, well, you see, here's the thing - what happened is...

All photos and shits and giggles aside.......

Back again asking the same question:

Jade, or Doss, or anyone else from the Essendon board...

Is there anything available that points to the tribunal requiring a higher burden of proof to get a guilty verdict than what ASADA have needed so far to get to this point?

Is there anything available that points to the tribunal requiring a higher burden of proof to get a guilty verdict than what ASADA have needed so far to get to this point?
Of all the * supporters Lance Uppercut seems to have the best handle on the process.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

It's one and the same. ASADA has to meet the burden of proof. The tribunal has to be satisfied that that burden has been met.

So when ASADA is investigating and preparing its case, it will have the one consideration in mind - will this evidence persuade the tribunal to the relevant standard of proof?

It's one and the same. ASADA has to meet the burden of proof. The tribunal has to be satisfied that that burden has been met.

So when ASADA is investigating and preparing its case, it will have the one consideration in mind - will this evidence persuade the tribunal to the relevant standard of proof?

The standard of proof for getting the case TO the tribunal was "reasonable confidence" or "satisfaction" that there was the possibility of a breach or something like that. Fairly low in comparison to standards of proof in court.

Now it's at the tribunal, the general Red&Black opinion seems to be that ASADA need to prove to an almost forensic level "what was in what needle, when and where and going into who's arm".

I'm yet to see anywhere in any documentation whether this is the case. Hence my question, that I'm unable to ask in the mosquito nest........

Crameri having a run at Stephen O'Reilly's title of "Man Who Screwed Over An Ex Club The Most" here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold as on their board BOMBERS4LIFE says:

If the players get off I'm going to party like it's 1999 and dance on the HTB grave

Until one of his own reminds him that not much partying was done by Essendon types in 1999.

The standard of proof for getting the case TO the tribunal was "reasonable confidence" or "satisfaction" that there was the possibility of a breach or something like that. Fairly low in comparison to standards of proof in court.

Now it's at the tribunal, the general Red&Black opinion seems to be that ASADA need to prove to an almost forensic level "what was in what needle, when and where and going into who's arm".

I'm yet to see anywhere in any documentation whether this is the case. Hence my question, that I'm unable to ask in the mosquito nest........

My understanding is that to get TO the Tribunal ASADA made allegations, presented its evidence and invited the AFL to issue infraction notices. The players chose to not respond to ASADA's allegations. The AFL accepted that there was enough evidence to conclude that the players had cases to answer and issued the notices.

It is now up to ASADA to prove its case against each player to the comfortable satisfaction of the Tribunal. Comfortable satisfaction is somewhere between balance of probability and beyond a reasonable doubt.

Thanks to * shoddy record keeping, ASADA won't have evidence of what was in the bottle or what went into the players' arms but it will presumably have circumstantial evidence that banned substances were purchased by *, delivered to * and presumably consumed in the program.

The players of course have compelling evidence in the form of the very authentic looking photo of that very authentic looking label on that very authentic looking bottle.

Hopefully, one of our better informed posters (astrovic?) will be able to clarify the position for us.

My understanding is that to get TO the Tribunal ASADA made allegations, presented its evidence and invited the AFL to issue infraction notices. The players chose to not respond to ASADA's allegations. The AFL accepted that there was enough evidence to conclude that the players had cases to answer and issued the notices.

It is now up to ASADA to prove its case against each player to the comfortable satisfaction of the Tribunal. Comfortable satisfaction is somewhere between balance of probability and beyond a reasonable doubt.

Thanks to * shoddy record keeping, ASADA won't have evidence of what was in the bottle or what went into the players' arms but it will presumably have circumstantial evidence that banned substances were purchased by *, delivered to * and presumably consumed in the program.

The players of course have compelling evidence in the form of the very authentic looking photo of that very authentic looking label on that very authentic looking bottle.

Hopefully, one of our better informed posters (astrovic?) will be able to clarify the position for us.
I just don't understand how the shoddy record keeping works in their favour. It was clearly a cover up so they should come down on them harder. No paperwork...bit suss...here's your full whack players...blame the club. It's annoying because other athletes/teams could draw Hope from it all. Do a better job of burning records and we won't be able to catch you out.

Hey hey hey everyone, let's not be so hasty.
Credit where credit is due - such 'conclusive' evidence can be used to our advantage, for example:

Your honour may I present exhibit A - a photo taken several days after the robbery with not the accused in the taxi but a vial of Thymomodulin instead - known as "Momo" on the streets.

I rest my case.

trentdumont.jpg

Hey hey hey everyone, let's not be so hasty.
Credit where credit is due - such 'conclusive' evidence can be used to our advantage, for example:

Your honour may I present exhibit A - a photo taken several days after the robbery with not the accused in the taxi but a vial of Thymomodulin instead - known as "Momo" on the streets.

I rest my case.

View attachment 93193
Should have been a dead give away when the passenger stole the taxi drivers vitamin c tablets. The assault charge is based on the driver contracting the flu.

Quality investigative work, G2G. The "Duelin' Momo" theory seems pretty watertight to me.

Vial looks shocked to be sitting there.

Anyways, caught up with the *essendon board earlier. As always, rines has the good oil on where things are at.....

I have now spoken to three different people who are 'across' this.. and they are all 100% confident that the players will be cleared.. the AFL believe the players will be cleared.. ASADA's case is less than piss weak....

....and everything you've said since the beginning of this saga has been 100% on the money....

....oh, almost forgot....

tumblr_lqm2ewZOE11qmf1va.gif

Johnny Baird must be fancying his chances of a return to the big league with the latest developments down at Scumland.

Quality investigative work, G2G. The "Duelin' Momo" theory seems pretty watertight to me.

Vial looks shocked to be sitting there.

Anyways, caught up with the *essendon board earlier. As always, rines has the good oil on where things are at.....

....and everything you've said since the beginning of this saga has been 100% on the money....

....oh, almost forgot....

tumblr_lqm2ewZOE11qmf1va.gif
Nek minit

2 years.

"AFL and trial by media. Up there with JFK assassination. I was right all along but different agendas at play here"

I do look forward to reading all her stuff though. I like to see how the truly insane thinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back