IRS - Australia v Ireland Game 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Same number of touches as Stevie J, yet Stevie J also scored 4 overs. :oops:
^^^ THIS!!! ^^^
It's only to stop the Hawks from whingeing *even more than usual* :p

Seriously, it's to get the Poos+Wees fans to STFU! They think they were stiffed because Hodge wasn't captain :rolleyes:
Selwood was AA captain of course he should be captain. Quit your whinging.

That was highly enjoyable game. Well done AFL for picking this team and getting them to take it seriously.]

Pity it's only one test. Would have gone if there was a second test in Melbourne.
+1. Such a shame :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^^^ THIS!!! ^^^
Do you normally spend so much time posting about Hawthorn, or is this thread just blessed tonight?

Naw thanks love, first person to comment on that haha
Cheers NAMB :thumbsu:, but you didn't answer my question :(
So, how come you have such an awesome avatar? *waits with baited breath*

^^^ THIS!!! ^^^
To be fair a majority of the Hawks supporters have been quite alright throughout the game, just the usual handful proving themselves to be complete and utter tossers incapable of posting without taking pot shots at their "favourite" clubs.

Aussies died alot after half time, not surprising being November. Had problems telling the difference between 6 and 7 when counting handballs. Irish got 12 points alone from the Aussies going tbd illegal 7th handball. So much closer to a real game with excitement when our best team plays. Played at any other time of the year and the Aussies win by 60.

This thread was going nowhere, until hodge got bog. Just had to log back on to see the predictable response.

This the pick of em

:)
Why thank you, I'll take that as a compliment :hearts:

To be fair a majority of the Hawks supporters have been quite alright throughout the game, just the usual handful proving themselves to be complete and utter tosser incapable of posting without taking pot shots at their "favourite" clubs.

Many fans from all clubs guilty of that tonight.

It's an IRS game for crying out loud, relax for an evening people.

Johnson should have won the Jim Stynes medal, scoreboard impact matters more than cheapies accross half back.

I think the point posts are stupid in this sport. Get rid of them and have one point for an over, and six points for an under. That way teams can't just kick a s**t load of overs like tonight to win, they have to actually go for the unders which is more exciting to watch.

That would be too heavily favoured toward the Irish because they're used to scoring in and around goalkeepers in their game but we're not, and that's the very scoring system that they use. But I do agree with the principle that overs are over-valued, I reckon make goals with 9 points to make the game more interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back