NFL 2014 NFL - Week 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Beckham is a freak no doubt about that.

I love seeing him play and in 2-3 years it is scary how good he could be. :thumbsu:

Reminds me of a young Dez actually!

Of course he was and still is.

When the Gmen win it is all systems go and Romo is a choker now the shoe is on the other foot. :cool:

I have been hearing it for years.
haha I love it how you think you can speak for me Chism despite the fact that over the years I was one of the few backing Romo as an upper echelon QB.

YOu hear what you want to hear. Because eveeerrryyyyone is against the Cowboys.....

You actually have the biggest victim complex on this board.

haha I love it how you think you can speak for me Chism despite the fact that over the years I was one of the few backing Romo as an upper echelon QB.

YOu hear what you want to hear. Because eveeerrryyyyone is against the Cowboys.....

You actually have the biggest victim complex on this board.

What a load of s**t.

You never give Romo praise and he is always a whipping boy for you when the Cowboys lose and are down.

Don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining, you actually want me to go through 3-5 years of posts and highlight them from this board to prove a point?? You always throw out the " Classic Romo " " Vintage Romo choke " and so on after losses. Posts of praise for him compared to posts of negativity would be 10-1 in the negative favour.

Victim complex????? lol and who is playing this card now when his team sucks?? With the " I have never said that " BS statements.

You not a politician are you or have aspirations for politics??

Last edited:

What a load of s**t.

You never give Romo praise and he is always a whipping boy for you when the Cowboys lose and are down.

Don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining, you actually want me to go through 3-5 years of posts and highlight them from this board to prove a point?? You always throw out the " Classic Romo " " Vintage Romo choke " and so on after losses.

Victim complex????? lol and who is playing this card now when his team sucks?? With the " I have never said that " BS statements.
Quick search of Romo in my posts, ignoring fantasy ones...

In regards to top 100 NFL players list
Those we're the only definite's.

Romo is underrated, still belongs above all, Flacco until he proves otherwise (Still think it's possible), I like Dalton more than most and dislike Stafford more than most.

I wouyldn't necessarily bet on any of them making the list other than Flacco though.

In regards to the lack of TOTAL game output, including oline play
(It's sorta funny because he's drafted well in the last few years)

I actually really think Romo could be one of the top echelon QBs based on individual factors - It's just when they're added together into a totality a mistake along the line just pops up...

Im waiting until after our game against philly. We have a much easier second half of the season, and NYG were at the same position last season...and fell to go 7-7 with 2 to play.

Also...the coach is not the problem...and neither is Romo. Its poor execution, and stupid penalties.
Isn't poor execution on the larger pretty much ALL on the coach though?

As much s**t as I give him, agree on Romo.

With obvious bias being obvious
Brady Manning Rodgers Brees
Roeth Eli
Romo Ryan (-Flacco-)
This list would now have moved Ryan and Flacco down obviously.

Strong Victim Complex is strong Chism.

Quick search of Romo in my posts, ignoring fantasy ones...

In regards to top 100 NFL players list

In regards to the lack of TOTAL game output, including oline play

With obvious bias being obvious

This list would now have moved Ryan and Flacco down obviously.

Strong Victim Complex is strong Chism.

You want me to hand pick some as well? Before you actually go back and delete about 30 of em from game day threads and other stuff.

No victim complex here i just give as good as i get and that includes my team. How dare someone stick up for themselves or thier team i suppose........

Must have a victims complex i guess and just stay silent to please the masses of haters on here.

You want me to hand pick some as well?
Go for it. The first one you'll find is from 2012, tongue in cheek. He's grown since then of course. I would say the recency of the above has more weight to it than your Cowboys victim complex.

Though I still 100% think that a lot of those years that Eli apparently had an elite line, it was more Eli's play, especially in 2011, our SB year, in which our line was actually in the bottom third. Romo has always made his oline look line what it is, which isn't an indictment on him.

Just admit you were wrong here and move on.

'But but but dem poor Cowyboys, you'se all really mean'.

Go for it. The first one you'll find is from 2012, tongue in cheek. He's grown since then of course. I would say the recency of the above has more weight to it than your Cowboys victim complex.

Though I still 100% think that a lot of those years that Eli apparently had an elite line, it was more Eli's play, especially in 2011, our SB year, in which our line was actually in the bottom third. Romo has always made his oline look line what it is, which isn't an indictment on him.

Just admit you were wrong here and move on.

'But but but dem poor Cowyboys, you'se all really mean'.

I have been here since 08 and will go back to then cause thats how long i have been hearing it!

Stuff 2012 and the ones you can be bothered deleting etc without going way back, i am not stupid and don't play Mother Theresa here claiming every negative to be tongue in cheek...... :rolleyes:

Sprout your crap to people that will believe you, not me.

I have been here since 08 and will go back to then cause thats how long i have been hearing it!

Stuff 2012 and the ones you can be bothered deleting etc without going way back, i am not stupid and don't play Mother Theresa here claiming every negative to be tongue in cheek...... :rolleyes:
I haven't deleted s**t, do you really think I care that much about your Victim Complex and proving you wrong? There are many many easier ways than deleting posts.

The last negative one was me saying 'At least give your Boys a chance Romo', which was the referenced 2012 one and before that in reference to an overthrow at the start of 2012.

This of course post SB victory, which gave me allowance for arrogance. Which I didn't take advantage of DESPITE that fact.

Keep on diggin' that hole thar.

And actually, YES Romo deserved criticism for play since the halcyon days of 2008... ******* hell, if you're going to drag back posts since then, you're ******* desperate.

As far as I care, a post in 2013 naming Romo as a top 6-7 QB is worth more than every one of my other Romo posts.

I haven't deleted s**t, do you really think I care that much about your Victim Complex and proving you wrong? There are many many easier ways than deleting posts.

The last negative one was me saying 'At least give your Boys a chance Romo' and before that in reference to an overthrow at the start of 2012.
\\

The last negative that you can remember!!! lol :rolleyes:

Anyway this forum is bigger than us and i seem to have gotten you agitated as the truth is hurting.

I will leave it there and go preach to posters that will listen as i have been reading what you say on here for the last 6 years regardless what you claim to post in the past/today or right now. I am sure some Philly fans will back you up and Larkis for that matter!

Victim complex card seems to be strong though and all you seem to be falling back on when cornered.

The last negative that you can remember!!! lol :rolleyes:

Anyway this forum is bigger than us and i seem to have gotten you agitated as the truth is hurting.

I will leave it there and go preach to posters that will listen as i have been reading what you say on here for the last 6 years regardless what you claim to post in the past today or right now. I am sure some Philly fans will back you up and Larkis for that matter!

Victim complex card seems to be strong though and all you seem to be falling back on when cornered.
Last negative post I could find through the search method, yes. Not recall.

Cornered? You're the one backing out of finding any actual substantial proof.

I'll let the facts as Ive posted speak for themselves.

I am sure some Philly fans will back you up and Larkis for that matter!
Before this season you both rated him a top 5 QB behind Rodgers, Brady, Manning and Brees. Any sane fantasy player would have to be honest.

I just think this debate over nothing is hilarious, fighting over what each other thought a few years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who else is 12 from 13 tipping this week? Bloody Raiders spoilt what could have been a perfect week

The Rams.... Why are coaches obsessed with throwing the ball on the goal line??? Especially in that situation, use the clock up and get the TD, if not FG to tie it up.
Especially when you consider how proficient Mason was at the goalline at Auburn. A burrower

Remove this Banner Ad

Back