Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the shower I write swear words in the condensation on the glass to pass the time

I do this to. I once wrote something bad about my brother. When we had guests stay, they had a shower and the writing reappeared!

Over breakfast they asked if we left messages for each other. "Oh yeah I did once.":$

I do this to. I once wrote something bad about my brother. When we had guests stay, they had a shower and the writing reappeared!

Over breakfast they asked if we left messages for each other. "Oh yeah I did once.":$
I really thought I would be the only one. I try to write it very fancy then quickly wipe it off

I tuck my penis into the elastic of my pants and cover it with a top when I need to hide my erection
Every male in existence does that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I'm playing FIFA and someone clips my leg or something I'll let out this little squeal like the players do when they get clipped in a real game, but it's starting to take over my life, first I started doing it around the house when someone bumped into me, I knew it was going too far when I was in Bunnings the other day and backed into a girls trolley and let out the squeal and automatically grabbed at my calf.

Has to stop.

When I'm playing FIFA and someone clips my leg or something I'll let out this little squeal like the players do when they get clipped in a real game, but it's starting to take over my life, first I started doing it around the house when someone bumped into me, I knew it was going too far when I was in Bunnings the other day and backed into a girls trolley and let out the squeal and automatically grabbed at my calf.

Has to stop.

did you look around for the officiating officer in a cry for a booking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back