Competitions 2015 Supercoach and Dreamteam Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Doss or anyone else who would be kind enough to answer - what about Melksham?

Really liked the look of him a few years back but doesn't seem to have come on as well as hoped.

Is he a part of your best side? Or do you think he's been left behind?
Borderline best 22, and early if Hocking's out, which is expected, he'll be playing as a tagger most likely.

Doss or anyone else who would be kind enough to answer - what about Melksham?

Really liked the look of him a few years back but doesn't seem to have come on as well as hoped.

Is he a part of your best side? Or do you think he's been left behind?

End of 2013 he was looking awesome, last year he looked shocking to the point where he wasn't best 22 throughout some patches. Who knows what side of the Melkshake we will see this year. Probably players with better risk/return then him.

bros,

i'm currently in the middle of a live draft. stressful as

Defenders - Smith, Shaw, Enright, Maynard, Goddard, Viojo-rainbow
(O McDonald, N Newman)

Mids - Ablett, Pendlebury, Beams, Ward, Dangerfield, Rich, Boekhorst, Lambert
(Krakouer, Freeman, C Smith)

Rucks - Naitanui, Leuenberger
(Cox)

Forwards - Deledio, Goddard, Swan, Zielbell, Wingard, Clark
(Hogan, Lonie)

Thoughts guys? This is my team before NAB cup. Any changes? Rucks are my main worry. Not to concerned about my backs. Can chop and change rookies. Maybe Enright in the Hib. Loving my mids and forwards ATM

(O McDonald, N Newman)

(Cox)

(Hogan, Lonie)

Thoughts guys? This is my team before NAB cup. Any changes? Rucks are my main worry. Not to concerned about my backs. Can chop and change rookies. Maybe Enright in the Hib. Loving my mids and forwards ATM

First obvious thing is to get rid of Wingard. He will disappoint you more than he will please you. Then spend that money on another good defender.
It's looking pretty weak. I'll post my team up in a sec! :)

(O McDonald, N Newman)

(Cox)

(Hogan, Lonie)

Very expensive forward line when there are a lot of good, cheap options available (Reid as an example), unsure if Hugh Goddard will get heaps of games to start off with either.

Screen Shot 2015-03-19 at 9.54.48 am.png

I'm trying to spread a little cash by not going the absolute guns in each position. And the last few weeks some obvious cheap gems have emerged.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Defenders: Hurn (WC), Mackie (Gee), Yeo (WC, mid), Roberton (StK), Whitecross (Haw), Z Jones (Syd), (Scharenberg (Col), Viojo-Rainbow (Car))

Midfielders: Ablett (GC, c), Rockliff (Bri, vc), Gray (PA, fwd), Heppell (Ess), Christenson (Bri, fwd), van Berlo (Ade), Newton (Mel), Anderson (Haw), (Lang (Gee), Freeman (Col), Saad (GC, def))

Rucks: Ryder (PA, fwd), Bellchambers (Ess, fwd), (Wright (GC, fwd))

Forwards: Harvey (NM, mid), Deledio (Ric, mid), Franklin (Syd), Reid (Col), Membrey (StK), Clark (Gee), (Hogan (Mel), Krakouer (PA, mid))

Defenders: Hurn (WC), Mackie (Gee), Yeo (WC, mid), Roberton (StK), Whitecross (Haw), Z Jones (Syd), (Scharenberg (Col), Viojo-Rainbow (Car))

Midfielders: Ablett (GC, c), Rockliff (Bri, vc), Gray (PA, fwd), Heppell (Ess), Christenson (Bri, fwd), van Berlo (Ade), Newton (Mel), Anderson (Haw), (Lang (Gee), Freeman (Col), Saad (GC, def))

Forwards: Harvey (NM, mid), Deledio (Ric, mid), Franklin (Syd), Reid (Col), Membrey (StK), Clark (Gee), (Hogan (Mel), Krakouer (PA, mid))
Defence looks very weak. And Ben Reid?

First obvious thing is to get rid of Wingard. He will disappoint you more than he will please you. Then spend that money on another good defender.
It's looking pretty weak. I'll post my team up in a sec! :)

I agree with the Wingard comment. I'm hoping he has a ripping start to the year and increases in to the mid 500k then off load him. Same with Ziebell. Both risks with an up side of reward.

Iv changed the way I'm playing this year taking risks on guys like those 2 and Rich

ok, classic mistake number 1. Gray / Christensen / Saad. move them to the FWD / BAC line. if you don't like them there, then out of the team they go.

FWD rookies that are better options than ben reid (who won't score well). Clark / Hogan and Krak who you have. Other options. Lambert, Lonie, Tom Lamb, Caleb Daniel, Jack Steele, McInnes (potentially) even Kyle Langford. I'd even have Karnezis ahead of Ben Reid.

Also Whitecross unlikely to play Round 1 (not in this weeks NAB Cup side). Isn't Scharenberg injured? Viojo is doubtful for Round 1. Hamling, Saad, Goddard, Kelly (Dogs), McIntosh are the likely Round 1 defenders but that can be fixed when teams announced.

Also I wouldn't touch Ryder with a 10 foot pole. How are him and Lobbe playing in the same side? With Ryder a CHF thats how. So he won't score anywhere his price.

ok, classic mistake number 1. Gray / Christensen / Saad. move them to the FWD / BAC line. if you don't like them there, then out of the team they go.

FWD rookies that are better options than ben reid (who won't score well). Clark / Hogan and Krak who you have. Other options. Lambert, Lonie, Tom Lamb, Caleb Daniel, Jack Steele, McInnes (potentially) even Kyle Langford. I'd even have Karnezis ahead of Ben Reid.

Also Whitecross unlikely to play Round 1 (not in this weeks NAB Cup side). Isn't Scharenberg injured? Viojo is doubtful for Round 1. Hamling, Saad, Goddard, Kelly (Dogs), McIntosh are the likely Round 1 defenders but that can be fixed when teams announced.

Also I wouldn't touch Ryder with a 10 foot pole. How are him and Lobbe playing in the same side? With Ryder a CHF thats how. So he won't score anywhere his price.

Yep I'm getting Lamb. Will play round 1 for sure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back