Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, there was something really weird going on in all the marketing departments in the mid-2000s.

273628-dean-laidley.jpg
So good. Right up there with..

pie-in-face.jpg

Agree and for my 1000th post if thats true how they treated Hal Hunter and others it doesnt surprise me for such a Scumbag Organisation i hope him and other players Sue them for everything they have.. What a joke * have become... My Full Sympathy for that emmbarrasing club they call Essendon..

You have to wonder what Hal is on still though ... I best sue the AFL because it was their fault not those who injected me ....

You have to wonder what Hal is on still though ... I best sue the AFL because it was their fault not those who injected me ....
Must have an American Lawyer - they sue every f***er!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good interview with *Jobe in today's Hun....for the first half.

It started off with him talking about going to Gallipoli last November and observing just how insignificant a footballer's "courage" is when compared to what happened there 100 years ago. Yep, fair call.

It then went into how hard the investigation has been on him and the rest of the * cronies. Ok, you can * right off now, *Jobe. Perhaps if even one of him and his mates had asked "what's in that needle?" they wouldn't be where they are now and their lives wouldn't have been oh so awful. But no, let's talk about * Jobe's *feelings again, shall we?

Well, we've got a great week ahead of us, haven't we? Australia wins the WC and then 31 March penalties.

Or Australia loses the WC. Either way, 31 March will make it a great week. :thumbsu:
But, what if we lose the WC and * are found not guilty and incur no suspensions? And on top of that we lose to Adelaide? It doesn't bear thinking about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours surfacing of a not guilty verdict now. Would be the ultimate disappointment that our sympathy was not required in the first place.
They're more than likely exactly that, rumours.

This isn't the normal leaky AFL, there is only three people on the panel and they are supposedly highly respected individuals.

Rumours surfacing of a not guilty verdict now. Would be the ultimate disappointment that our sympathy was not required in the first place.

Yes heard on 3AW's rumour file that not guilty on the basis of "insufficient evidence" would be the call. Later Jon Anderson on his sports report said WADA would become " very interested" if that was the decision.

Yes heard on 3AW's rumour file that not guilty on the basis of "insufficient evidence" would be the call. Later Jon Anderson on his sports report said WADA would become " very interested" if that was the decision.

Really? And how often do any of their rumours actually bear fruit?

Really? And how often do any of their rumours actually bear fruit?

Hard to say because these days a lot of the "rumours" are more complaint mechanisms by people whinging about something. This one,however,was delivered by one of the breakfast hosts,Ross Stevenson, a former lawyer with many connections in that game and usually doesn't say anything unless its pretty much right.

They are guilty.......

Guilty of attempting to cheat their way into premiership contention
Guilty of hiring the most infamous PED peddler in Australian sport
Guilty of throwing under the bus anyone in the club who held views diverging from the golden boy
Guilty of taking no responsibility, even in light of the critical findings of their own commissioned investigation
Guilty of behaving like some rich private school prefect who believes they operate with a different set of rules
Guilty of using their naive players as guinea pigs in their 'sports science' experiments
Guilty of being reamed by their Machiavellian cultist leader who cares for only his own interests
Guilty of claiming they are victims of a conspiracy whilst conspiring to remove evidence of exactly what they were doing
Guilty of f&&&ing around the competition for three years
Guilty of being the most pathetic flog of a club in the history of Aussie Rules

Regardless of what happens on March 31, they are already guilty as sin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back