Murray FL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roar is trying to say that all Finley do is go to thirds picola league players and kidnap them and then make them play for Finley against there will.

He's a twit
Well having been a thirds coach myself in the past I can say that if a young kid wants the leave a sinking ship or go to greener pastures to a higher league that should be encouraged not patronised, I think Roar might have some offended, let the kids play buddy.

As far as Finley poaching kids I can't comment because I have no info on it, but as a general option, the TAC cup teams do the same to improve a kids footy and if a said kid isn't good enough for the bushies then why not go to a higher league, after all the MFL is a giant step up from the PDFL. Just saying.

As far as Finley poaching kids I can't comment because I have no info on it, but as a general option, the TAC cup teams do the same to improve a kids footy and if a said kid isn't good enough for the bushies then why not go to a higher league, after all the MFL is a giant step up from the PDFL. Just saying.

Uh oh don't mention the better standard thing your asking for trouble hockey temper.

Although in the 4 under 17 games played on the weekend 3 teams won by more then 20 goals and 1 by more then 40 goals. Hmm

Well having been a thirds coach myself in the past I can say that if a young kid wants the leave a sinking ship or go to greener pastures to a higher league that should be encouraged not patronised, I think Roar might have some offended, let the kids play buddy.
You should know about players going to greener pastures and wanting to get off a sinking ship .Half of the Finley senior grand final side have been offering there services elsewhere including stating what they are on only to be told to piss off .

Last edited:
Uh oh don't mention the better standard thing your asking for trouble hockey temper.

Although in the 4 under 17 games played on the weekend 3 teams won by more then 20 goals and 1 by more then 40 goals. Hmm
By no means am I putting s**t on the piccola league, its just a known fact the MFL is a higher standard, as the GVFL is higher than MFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And what do you know Kev one happens to be a club you lot have been poaching .
Some clubs pay more attention to developing kids than winning junior premierships , might be the missing piece that Finley need to win a senior premiership ?

You should know about players going to greener pastures and wanting to get off a sinking ship .Half of the Finley senior grand final side have been offering there services elsewhere including stating what they are on only to be told to piss off .

Another bullshit statement from a bullshit bloke. Jog on parasite

Because going to the MFL does nothing to improve there football , nothing at all . Most who go to the MFL who haven't played 50 plus senior games don't improve and in fact go backwards or simply quite football within 2 years .

And what do you know Kev one happens to be a club you lot have been poaching .
Some clubs pay more attention to developing kids than winning junior premierships , might be the missing piece that Finley need to win a senior premiership ?

All the clubs you claim that Finley poach from which is stupid in the first place have players player there from Finley who are on more then they were at Finley so there goes that fact idiot. Berrigan have 4 and Toc have 2

All the clubs you claim that Finley poach from which is stupid in the first place have players player there from Finley who are on more then they were at Finley so there goes that fact idiot. Berrigan have 4 and Toc have 2

And jerilderie made a play for a coach in the off season that was knocked back by the player not that anything needs to be justified to you squeak

Gee I didn't mean to stoke a fire here, I would like to see your list of players who have gone to a higher league and quit footy within 2 years, I think you're just making assumptions and calling them facts. Grab a thesaurus and differentiate the two. While you're at it, grab a footy for dummies a book and get a clue.

Gee I didn't mean to stoke a fire here, I would like to see your list of players who have gone to a higher league and quit footy within 2 years, I think you're just making assumptions and calling them facts. Grab a thesaurus and differentiate the two. While you're at it, grab a footy for dummies a book and get a clue.
Thanks for asking .
Yelland , Howe x 2 , Clurey , Downey how am I going at this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back