Murray FL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumba played the last of its 3 warm up games yesterday for the now annual Alf Bamblett Memorial Trophy against Northern FL Div 2 side the Fitzroy Stars. Rumba went in with the best side it could put together on the day as they a had few of the better lads miss due to various reasons. Stars really wanted this one and put in a good side, which saw them get up by 6 points on their home ground.

The smaller metro ground didn't suit Rumba, but made the best of what they had to almost get the win. Our better players were Ash Miller doing a job on Djars Whyman, the Terlichs, the Wanganeens, ecca edwards and almost like a new recruit ruck man Benny Cox. Looking forward to seeing how he and Leon Johnson go together this season. Was also good to see Brad Dick get through the game as the only ex AFL player taking the ground his knowledge leading the young guys was exceptional. Although disappointed with the loss the boys played a hard game and with no injuries and plenty of talent to come in all looks good for round 1.

if anyone is going to create false rumours or pull a figure out on what Rumba are supposably spending, please provide proof and don't hide behind your computer screens. I wont sit back and not defend our club. I don't have a problem with letting people know who I am.
Signed
Bradley Boon!

Rumba played the last of its 3 warm up games yesterday for the now annual Alf Bamblett Memorial Trophy against Northern FL Div 2 side the Fitzroy Stars. Rumba went in with the best side it could put together on the day as they a had few of the better lads miss due to various reasons. Stars really wanted this one and put in a good side, which saw them get up by 6 points on their home ground.

The smaller metro ground didn't suit Rumba, but made the best of what they had to almost get the win. Our better players were Ash Miller doing a job on Djars Whyman, the Terlichs, the Wanganeens, ecca edwards and almost like a new recruit ruck man Benny Cox. Looking forward to seeing how he and Leon Johnson go together this season. Was also good to see Brad Dick get through the game as the only ex AFL player taking the ground his knowledge leading the young guys was exceptional. Although disappointed with the loss the boys played a hard game and with no injuries and plenty of talent to come in all looks good for round 1.
. What's the go with brad dick I'm guessing his staying at rumba or is he still heading to lorne

Brad Dick must have decided to stay cause they must be paying him 50 grand instead of 40, take rumbas pay out up to 400 k

Less than 2 weeks away for round 1. What's the biggest game of the round to open the season? I reckon the Deni vs Finley game will be an interesting one..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back following mfl for 2015 had a few yrs of living in melb.
I reckon stop sooking and talk some footy u lot.
Such a good even league last year and this year like to top it! Tonny big name recruit in Newman, could top the ton this year, my pick for the goal kicking.
Top six
Finley (maybe bias at 1, but still big threat)
Rumba
Tonny
Deni
Mul
Nathalia

Best and fairest - guy Campbell

Rd 1 I'll go for a Finley Deni game seeing I'm bit cloudy with other teams losses and gains

The Los of the yarrawonga boys won't hurt us too much, Timmy robbo will have a field day against Deni picola league big men, feeding the likes of littlejohn, young jacko and ford (if he decides too stay). Deni very talented in there with gittens draffin and gallager, but very hard if not getting first use. Jerilderie recruit gilligan will have help from Jordan tyndal and Howe who will have big jobs with middlletons robbo and crow down forward. While Matty Jackson will be looking to get off to a good start as coach, froggy Bartlett will be doing his best to prevent it and they should have a great battle.
My tip is cats by 3 goals infront of a super crowd

Such a good even league last year and this year like to top it! Tonny big name recruit in Newman, could top the ton this year, my pick for the goal kicking.
Top six
Rumba
Tonny
Deni
Mul
Nathalia

Rd 1 I'll go for a Finley Deni game seeing I'm bit cloudy with other teams losses and gains

The Los of the yarrawonga boys won't hurt us too much, Timmy robbo will have a field day against Deni picola league big men, feeding the likes of littlejohn, young jacko and ford (if he decides too stay). Deni very talented in there with gittens draffin and gallager, but very hard if not getting first use. Jerilderie recruit gilligan will have help from Jordan tyndal and Howe who will have big jobs with middlletons robbo and crow down forward. While Matty Jackson will be looking to get off to a good start as coach, froggy Bartlett will be doing his best to prevent it and they should have a great battle.
Reid Crowe for the bnf I reckon.

Top six
Rumba
Tonny
Deni
Mul
Nathalia

And didn't Gilly jump ship and go to the rovers?

Top six
Rumba
Tonny
Deni
Mul
Nathalia

Fair point. Gilligan went to rovers ???? Tyndall suspended ??? Bull be more then handy in the ruck for Deni

Haha nice work trying to pick faults with new posters already

How Is saying they sound like you picking fault? More Finley posters by the looks of things is all it was BK.

Finley v Deni should be a cracking game id imagine even closer than last years first round should go down to the wire.
If we go by last year a bad start to the year in first few rounds could make back end of the season and making the finals pretty tough for any team. Should be a very exciting season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back