The Death Penalty for Chan

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That woman was possessed of the most acute and discerning eye in the history of Australian art criticism. Which is in no way an attempt to discredit your spookily accurate assessment of the current brouhaha.
I'm certainly not pro Hart either. How ever sold one painting is a complete mystery to me.

Of course, the Japanese intention was to gain independence for what became Indonesia, rather than any adventure to dominate the Pacific, rape its people and resources, torture and murder anyone they came across, and sublimate various extended 'homelands'. These warmongering, delusional criminals were trying to emulate the more odious acquisitive characteristics of British and Yanks, because they saw their destiny to be of similar 'greatness'. No self-interest on display at all. Fortunately, they were ****ed up the bum like chooks.

Is there any element of propaganda you'll not embrace which suits your neurotic fixation ? Japan as victim in WWII. What a sad case you are. According to you, WWII in the Pacific was just a misunderstood example of Japan extending humanitarian aid to those they saw as kinfolk. I'm not laughing uproariously. No, really, I'm not. I'm merely smirking.

I find it unsurprising that you identify with such barbarity.

You speak as if we didn't do the same thing, you use this fallacy to personally attack me. That shows how limited you are, if not racist.

The state forced my father to go to Africa in 1953 and commit war crimes. When he was 18 years old. He spent his 19th birthday climbing Kilimanjaro as a bren gunner. He spent a few months on the trains running Kenyans (who wanted independence) to death camps.

Yet you write deluded crap like this.

You speak as if we didn't do the same thing, you use this fallacy to personally attack me. That shows how limited you are, if not racist.

The state forced my father to go to Africa in 1953 and commit war crimes. When he was 18 years old. He spent his 19th birthday climbing Kilimanjaro as a bren gunner. He spent a few months on the trains running Kenyans (who wanted independence) to death camps.

I'm not sure that is what he has said. Don't forget two wrongs don't make a right.

Have you taken note of the posters in here denigrating Indonesian society and judicial system? Not having any idea what they're talking about defending junkies.

If you can defend Indonesian society and their justice system with a straight face then you have even less of a clue about this than most other things you waffle on about.

Thanks for quoting my post. It is worthy of being read by a larger audience. It is with some regret, but no surprise, that I can't say the same of this one you have posted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2015/03/19/no-executions-foreigners-near-future.html

You would think if they're not going to execute them the move to "execution island" was way too premature. They wanted to kill them straight after the move and it's not happening.

By the way, can a mod change the thread title to "Death Penalty for Chan and Sukumaran." It's been bugging me :oops:
it was a political action. the whole thing is being coordinated out of Widodo's office.

Look at these brave American army personnel, doing their country proud. Basically spending all day patrolling a poppy field in Afghanistan.

USopium7.png

Afghanistan produces 90% of the world's heroin.

In July 2000, Taliban leader Mullah Mohammed Omar, collaborating with the United Nations to eradicate heroin production in Afghanistan, declared that growing poppies was un-Islamic, resulting in one of the world's most successful anti-drug campaigns..

Since the US invasion of Afghanistan in 2001 production of heroin in Afghanistan has sky-rocketed.

Shouldn't America (the guardians of peace and everything good in the world) be destroying the heroin source?

Anyone care to join the dots?

Certainly wasn't the Poms who did Nanking or Manilla.

The Japanese acted like scum on their own.

My family lived for decades under British colonial rule and for only a few years under Japanese colonial rule and I know which one I got all the horror stories about

I know people locked up in camps in this country because of the color of their skin. I've read a few books from people exposed to British nuclear testing. It really is tiresome people ignoring their cultures violence, but castigating another for the same thing. It shouldn't be happening. You should be cleaning up your own backyard before looking over the fence.

Again, this is no competition.

I know people locked up in camps in this country because of the color of their skin. I've read a few books from people exposed to British nuclear testing. It really is tiresome people ignoring their cultures violence, but castigating another for the same thing. It shouldn't be happening. You should be cleaning up your own backyard before looking over the fence.

Again, this is no competition.
So it's not possible to be against this and people being locked up in our country because of the colour of their skin?

So it's not possible to be against this and people being locked up in our country because of the colour of their skin?

No it's not. Whatever reason you want to change Indonesia, it can't be rational.

Tony Abbott has reiterated the legal fiction of “terra nullius” stating that Australia was “nothing but bush” before British invasion and called pre-colonisation civilisation “extraordinarily basic and raw”. Mr Abbott made the comments to an international business breakfast in Sydney this morning in an audience that included British Prime Minister David Cameron, who was in town before the G20 summit in Brisbane this weekend

https://newmatilda.com/2014/11/14/tony-abbott-says-nothing-bush-australia-white-settlement

While everyone's abusing Indonesia for dealing with junkies, look what their missing.

No it's not. Whatever reason you want to change Indonesia, it can't be rational.

https://newmatilda.com/2014/11/14/tony-abbott-says-nothing-bush-australia-white-settlement

While everyone's abusing Indonesia for dealing with junkies, look what their missing.

I don't think he was claiming Indigenous Australians didn't exist or considering them as "bush". rather he was stating a simple fact that australia wasn't built up.

To conclude otherwise is a little dishonest of the author of the article.

don't worry there ******* things up for west papuans just fine.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ns-with-mass-arrests-and-home-burning-reports

"It was mostly high school students [who] were killed by Indonesia special force,” said Wenda. “Indonesia police and military don’t want to admit it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back