Society/Culture Feminism part 1 - continued in part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What you have to understand about feminists and SJW's is that the personal attacks they throw around don't have to make sense or be justified, they just throw massive amounts of it and hope that some sticks. That's been their MO right from the beginning.
Yeah.

Only manginas throw personal attacks and names out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole feminist movement is focused on total control. It mostly started off fine but it has been hijacked by women who hate men. As far as I am concerned, those types will always hate me and I don't really want to give them any oxygen either.

Is it a particularly difficult question for you?

The whole feminist movement is focused on total control. It mostly started off fine but it has been hijacked by women who hate men. As far as I am concerned, those types will always hate me and I don't really want to give them any oxygen either.
You think all feminists hate you? I suspect that says more about you than it dose about the broad group of people who identify as feminists.

Right, you saw it 6 months ago and still go and look at it :drunk: obsessed much?
No, I didn't even think about it until today.

I just respect people who are willing to express views that may not be orthodox, or PC, but solely based on their actual experiences.

Not like all of these feminist campaigners with the temerity to talk about "privilege" while swimming in it themselves.

No, I didn't even think about it until today.

I just respect people who are willing to express views that may not be orthodox, or PC, but solely based on their actual experiences.

Not like all of these feminist campaigners with the temerity to talk about "privilege" while swimming in it themselves.
Hahahah.

Read - I support and respect views that support my hatred of women-

Hahahah.

Read - I support and respect views that support my hatred of women-
But really, do you honestly think that women who voice an opposition to feminism hate women? That they hate themselves?

The message I get is that these are actually women without a victim mentality. Far more empowered than your feminists.

Need more of these women in the public sphere making themselves known, rather than misandrist ****heads like Clementine Ford who are a waste of oxygen and other required resources.
I actually don't mind what clementine writes, don't agree with a lot of her conclusions but I suspect that not the point. Compared to most of the other sycophant leftist dribble published at Fairfax, she is concise, topical and writes it seams passionately about her own beliefs.

Rarely do you learn anything reading or talking to anyone who agrees with your entire point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back