No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

does anyone the meaning of Garletts hand signal after he kicked that goal running into the open goal. 2nd qtr i think. hand the middle two fingers crossed over and the fingers pointing down. Seemed like a deliberate symbol.

I actually really enjoyed the melb-ric game.
Melbourne finally showing signs. Yeah they still fumbling, but they getting to the right place.

Tiges, well they just shite.
Dimmas presser... oi, he was cranky

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"We prepared for tonight like it was a final" - Hardwick
They've got an attitude problem. They went in expecting to belt Melbourne, same as with the Bulldogs. You'd think they'd remember what happened to them last year when Melbourne beat them on Tommy Hafey Memorial Day.

Melbourne finally stock piling some quality kids for the first time in years only took them 35 top 5 picks. At least Roos has them playing tough football. The young Dees attack pretty hard. I had a good crack at Demons at the + because with the wet I knew they would at least get close.

Richmond pathetic. Not enough players prepared to have a crack.

Jesse Hogan wow.. There are some seriously talented kids popping their head up this year.

does anyone the meaning of Garletts hand signal after he kicked that goal running into the open goal. 2nd qtr i think. hand the middle two fingers crossed over and the fingers pointing down. Seemed like a deliberate symbol.
M for Melbourne? Seems kinda lame...

Jesse Hogan is going to be a freak player. He's just bullying Rance

Went to the game last night - sat with 2 excited Deeee supporters and said to them Hoges will be a Hawk at the end of his current contract - that took the smile off their face;)

Last edited:
The microwave ovens will be busy this weekend;)

Edit beaten by about 4 posters:oops:

Mmmm, 60,000 Richmond members.
I've just bought up all the shares in every microwave company in the country.

I'm sitting back waiting for the profits ...

They've got an attitude problem. They went in expecting to belt Melbourne, same as with the Bulldogs. You'd think they'd remember what happened to them last year when Melbourne beat them on Tommy Hafey Memorial Day.

I think Melbourne are a better team than them

Creditable

They haven't won a final for 15 years, given this fact they really are a s**t truck club :)

There's a thread about their 3-0-75 master plan they are discussing on the tigers board. Would love to make a contribution but won't

So if any tigers are reading this...

Why on earth would you set club goals that only required making the finals to be an achievement???

Surely it would be better to say 3-0-75 where the 3 years are 3 different finals campaigns where you win at least one final

Each of the last two years the club has acted like its all about just finishing in the 8 and being a part of September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back