Game Day Round 8 vs GWS @ Spotless

Remove this Banner Ad

Really don't know how to pick this. Really need betts to keep his form going - he'll be tough to stop if he gets going. Think our older/bigger bodies will win the game on the inside.

Crows by 11.

Who goes to Dylan Shiel???.... stopping his influence around ball ups and stoppages will go a long way towards us getting over the line today.

Off to the ground in about 20mins, and looking forward to the one game at Spotless where I wear my guernsey! I'm decked out with everything today. Crows tote bag, guernsey, scarf, mug, lanyard ... and sitting in my Giants Members area reserved seat. I plan to shout a lot, regardless of which way the game goes.

Having watched the Giants against Hawthorn, I reckon it will be tough game. I fear that if we let them get way early, we'll never claw the lead back. Giants by 23...

Why all the doom and gloom?

Crows easy today. Couldn't resist 2.65 about the crows. You have spanked this mob each time you've played em. No spanking today but you guys have a bit too much expierence for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I told you at the start of the year that M.Crouch, Grigg, Wright, VB, CEY, Lyons and Kerridge would play in the same team you would have said ________?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back