Sterlol - When you leave Pool?

• Webster troll

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this even mean?

It's not our fault that Liverpool cant write contracts clearly and without ambiguity.

Suarez agent thought it mean something, they told every man and his dog about it, Arsenal took a gamble on information provided.

That information clearly only came from one source and you are delusional if you think it magically came from somewhere else.

Sounds like you need to sign up here: https://www.change.org/p/liverpool-football-club-release-luis-suarez-to-arsenal-football-club

:) :) :)

2908710300000578-0-image-m-8_1432479959944.jpg

Arsenal clearly went behind LFC ' S back to find out the "negotiation" clause in Suarez' contract. Perhaps if Arsenal has of approached us formally and offered what we wanted at the time (about 55-60m) the deal would have happened.

My god, where does one even begin with this? That's such a laughable definition of 'tapping up'.

So basically, a club ascertaining what trigger/amount/clauses are in place in a player's contract is 'tapping up' now?

How did Liverpool find out what it would take to purchase say Balotelli? Lovren? Did they make any inquiries beforehand? How much did they know how much it will cost? Wages? Terms? Did they research all their information from Wikipedia?

Markovic? Can? I guess all these players just turned up in the Anfield car park wearing a sandwich board saying 'Sign Me'.

Or perhaps, they made contact through the player's agent? Perhaps they made their own attempts to see if the player was keen?

Oh no, sounds like tapping up to me.

This victims mentality you have with Liverpool is ridiculous. Your bias is now so extreme that its difficult to have any rational discussion with you in relation to Liverpool.

Arsenal, 45M, 100k per week

My god, where does one even begin with this? That's such a laughable definition of 'tapping up'.

So basically, a club ascertaining what trigger/amount/clauses are in place in a player's contract is 'tapping up' now?

How did Liverpool find out what it would take to purchase say Balotelli? Lovren? Did they make any inquiries beforehand? How much did they know how much it will cost? Wages? Terms? Did they research all their information from Wikipedia?

Markovic? Can? I guess all these players just turned up in the Anfield car park wearing a sandwich board saying 'Sign Me'.

Or perhaps, they made contact through the player's agent? Perhaps they made their own attempts to see if the player was keen?

Oh no, sounds like tapping up to me.

This victims mentality you have with Liverpool is ridiculous. Your bias is now so extreme that its difficult to have any rational discussion with you in relation to Liverpool.

There's so much wrong with your post that I don't know where to start. The normal way of going about signing a player is to contact the luv dire you & ask permission to speak with their agent. If Arsenal did that and paid the asking price they would have gotten Suarez. Trying to for e a transfer through on a te hic amity is a terrible way of doing business and you know it. Clearly you cannot be objective when it comes to anything Arsenal related.

There's so much wrong with your post that I don't know where to start. The normal way of going about signing a player is to contact the luv dire you & ask permission to speak with their agent. If Arsenal did that and paid the asking price they would have gotten Suarez. Trying to for e a transfer through on a te hic amity is a terrible way of doing business and you know it. Clearly you cannot be objective when it comes to anything Arsenal related.
lol, this may be the most hypocritical sentence I've ever read.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won't even bother. Ridiculous post.

~35m / 110k at Man City. Potentially may see someone (no idea who, maybe Dzeko) head the other way to Liverpool (not in addition to 35m mind)

We're not going after either Dzeko or Jovetic. Dzeko never puts in a shift and Jovetic would just join Sturridge on the treatment table.

As for were Sterling ends up. If Rodgers is sacked which is a possibility then he might stay after all as we all know the two of them dont get along.

Liverpool would be doing very well to get Dzeko. Would be one of their best (if not best) players. Jovetic would be an amazing get if he stayed fit, but a big risk.

Suspect both will want moves to champions league clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back