Raheem Sterling nearest the pin.

Sterlol - When you leave Pool?

• Webster troll

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona has no intention of selling Messi but I'm pretty sure they will if Manchester City offers them 1,000,000,001 pounds for him. Does that make sense to you?

He'd probably fail his medical.

Liverpool will gladly sell Sterling when it makes financial sense to do so.

Just like every other club.

Any claims to the contrary are just grandstanding.

Liverpool will ask more than he's worth. The bidding club will bid less than he's worth. They'll meet somewhere in the middle.

I said the other day if Liverpool wanted £50m they'd be putting out stories of a £55-60m price tag.

What is this tapping up you speak of?

Arsenal clearly went behind LFC ' S back to find out the "negotiation" clause in Suarez' contract. Perhaps if Arsenal has of approached us formally and offered what we wanted at the time (about 55-60m) the deal would have happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can say the same for any player at any club in the world.
Thats why I said "just like any club".

Most people don't fall for the "we won't sell" nonsense.

Thats why I said "just like any club".

Most people don't fall for the "we won't sell" nonsense.

The "we won't sell" is a general term. I am happy with my house and don't want to move. It is worth 600k. If you knocked on my door and offered me 900k+ I would probably sell. It is the same principle with players like Sterling.

The "we won't sell" is a general term. I am happy with my house and don't want to move. It is worth 600k. If you knocked on my door and offered me 900k+ I would probably sell. It is the same principle with players like Sterling.
It's a negotiating term designed to maximise the price you'll get for a player.

Arsenal clearly went behind LFC ' S back to find out the "negotiation" clause in Suarez' contract. Perhaps if Arsenal has of approached us formally and offered what we wanted at the time (about 55-60m) the deal would have happened.
So its pure assumption on your behalf. It's not like he or his agent would make that information known because he was desperate to leave or anything?

Yeah that's exactly how it went down.

Arsene just called Suarez randomly and asked "do you have any clauses in your contract that we might be interested in?"

It couldn't possibly have been Suarez representative telling everyone "Hey there's this clause in Suarez contract....." in order to get away from Liverpool.

It must be nice to be so naïve.

Yeah that's exactly how it went down.

Arsene just called Suarez randomly and asked "do you have any clauses in your contract that we might be interested in?"

It couldn't possibly have been Suarez representative telling everyone "Hey there's this clause in Suarez contract....." in order to get away from Liverpool.

It must be nice to be so naïve.

It clearly wasn't because your mob would have actually read the clause properly. It wasn't through his agent.

Sterling's all yours.... on the condition that you also take Balo. Sterling + Balo for 65 million sounds fair to me.
I know Balo's reputation has suffered a bit but giving us £65m plus Sterling to take on his contract seems a bit over the top.

It clearly wasn't because your mob would have actually read the clause properly. It wasn't through his agent.

What does this even mean?

It's not our fault that Liverpool cant write contracts clearly and without ambiguity.

Suarez agent thought it mean something, they told every man and his dog about it, Arsenal took a gamble on information provided.

That information clearly only came from one source and you are delusional if you think it magically came from somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back