Position 2015 SuperCoach defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually looked good last week against tough opposition. Even some of his clangers were like bullet passes that went straight onto a Hawthorn chest :drunk:
I thought he looked good, was under a heap of pressure for a lot of his kicks.
He does seem to try and put a bit too much power on his low kicks instead of just nice hit ups though when in space, a concern.

What's everyone's backlines looking like at the moment?

Mine is as follows -

Shaw, Picken, Higgins, Yeo, Hibberd, Smith (Pearce, Hamling)

Its lacking Hodge but apart from that I think it looks ok.

Maybe I can try get Hodge in later on if he drops down in price and move Smith to D7.

Shaw picken laird 6kgs prettytiger brodie
bench saad Apearce

With McKenzie in kids as dpp

Yeah backs and forwards done. 2 mids to upgrade still though. Maybe Selwood out as well, would mean 3 upgrades if so.

Probs bring Rocky and Ablett in.

My backs and forwards are done too.

I have Selwood, Wallis and Cripps at M6-M8

Who would have thought at the start of the year that I would be contemplating trading out Selwood > Rockcliff instead of the other two? o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Started with Hurn and he has been nothing but disappointing, finally pulling the trigger on him.

Thoughts on Liam Picken?
He is priced at his max with a 3 and 5 week average of 95 due to his two 140+ scores but since going big he has been consistant against good sides.
Risky and at 3.4% is still a POD. It's between him and Laird as they are new breakout players with a similar price in similar teams, ladder position etc.

It's his draw that interests me most.
His draw from the rest of the season is delicious. Best team he plays against is West Coast followed by Collingwood then North (based on ladder position).
The only teams he plays who are in the 8.

Will be sitting on this, can bring Smith in if he starts improving. Could Potentially do Saad>Smith then when Ox has moo'd > Picken. 8 Trades left however.
iqeotf.jpg

bump. this is doing my head in folks.
whos my d7?
Thats a good backline, I would put Saad at D7 as he could also be M9 if you have a DPP in the mids. Plus he has the lowest average.

sorry should have mentioned i have goddard up forward who can swap with mcgovern/higgins
also mckenzie in mids to swap with yeo/saad.

Keep both. Those multiple DPP's swings will come in handy later in the season. Can never have enough bench depth!

I am at a bit of a loss as which spud to move, they sort of all look the same. Im going to be getting Sloane in buy moving on one of these. The question is which spud to peel

Newnes, Saad, Ibbostson, Rance, Hibberd.

I'd move on Hibbo or Ibbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back