General MFC discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the offseason in Vegas I believe..

Wait Wait! I just thought of a new caption for this photo:

50860_f4b70b331179b7c385aec1c6fe63237c.jpg
'Awww, look at them, they are just like Chad Fletcher, Ben Cousins and Daniel Kerr without the individual accolades or the premiership success, how cute.'

Hmm - perhaps I was wrong about the Vegas thing.

But I remember it was offseason, the bloke they are with is a bikie/dealer - and I have no doubt they've done about 10 lines each.

Nope - I was right.

LINK

Controversial boxing promoter Fidel Tukel has close links with the Sydney chapters of the Comancheros and Rebels motorcycle gangs. He now appears to be linked to the Melbourne Football Club, after spending time in Las Vegas with players Colin Sylvia, Luke Tapscott and Brent Moloney, who was recently traded to the Brisbane Lions.

hahhahaah just Googled Brent and this gem popped up...
523889-moloney-and-watts.jpg

Jack: How many session did my parents paid for?

Brent: Not enough to make a man of you, daffodil.

Fully fit best 22:
B: Jetta Dunn Garland
HB: Salem McDonald Grimes
C: Lumumba N Jones Watts
HF: Brayshaw Dawes Kent
F: Garlett Hogan Petracca
Fol: Gawn Tyson Vince
Int: Cross Viney Frost (Trengove)

Getting hard now. Good.

Luke Tapscott has the most poorly used rig in the history of the league, surely.

Its little wonder when he had 'role models' like Colon Saliva and Brent 'push out me chest, point fingers to pick up my man, run around like twinkle toes' Moloney.

What hope did any of our draftees have when we look back on it now? We had absolute deadshits directing them.

Its little wonder when he had 'role models' like Colon Saliva and Brent 'push out me chest, point fingers to pick up my man, run around like twinkle toes' Moloney.

What hope did any of our draftees have when we look back on it now? We had absolute deadshits directing them.
Rot starts at the top. It's why I give some credit to guys like Jack Watts for at least being good blokes. You can tell they genuinely struggle with the pressure. Some of the others just never gave a s**t.

Brilliant. Love platitudes.

"It is what it is" is what people say when it's not what it should be.
Experience is what you get right after you needed it.
Correction, "it is what it is" is what people say when it's not what they wanted it to be. What it should be, who can possibly know for sure?

"Absolute deadshits".

Absolutely spot on.

Rot starts at the top. It's why I give some credit to guys like Jack Watts for at least being good blokes. You can tell they genuinely struggle with the pressure. Some of the others just never gave a s**t.

Yep, no coincidence our club went to s**t when Neita retired. Our last great captain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fully fit best 22:

Getting hard now. Good.

Pederson>Dawes

Fully fit best 22:

Getting hard now. Good.
That would be a very strong side. I hope we get to actually see it. It would be nice next year if we have patches of either no injuries, or just injuries to our depth players.
I'd swap Frost for VBerg in your team, but otherwise that would do me too.

That would be a very strong side. I hope we get to actually see it. It would be nice next year if we have patches of either no injuries, or just injuries to our depth players.
I'd swap Frost for VBerg in your team, but otherwise that would do me too.
Only thing with that is 2nd ruck.

No Howe in that team, no ANB, no Stretch, no VDB, no 2015 draft picks.

Only thing with that is 2nd ruck.

No Howe in that team, no ANB, no Stretch, no VDB, no 2015 draft picks.

Well our first pick in the 2015 draft is almost certain to miss the season if form continues so I woudlnt count him anyway

Well our first pick in the 2015 draft is almost certain to miss the season if form continues so I woudlnt count him anyway
It's a fair cop.

In hindsight, poor bloody Tapscott never stood a chance.

I kind of thought he'd get rookied by us or someone else when he was let go, but as you say, if Moloney and Sylvia were the senior players he hung around with and took after, he was screwed from the get go. Tapscott had the makings of a very good player.

Wait Wait! I just thought of a new caption for this photo:

View attachment 146279
'Awww, look at them, they are just like Chad Fletcher, Ben Cousins and Daniel Kerr without the individual accolades or the premiership success, how cute.'

Ok guys, photo in 5, 4, 3....FFS Brent, just listen and stop trying to count along

Ok guys, photo in 5, 4, 3....FFS Brent, just listen and stop trying to count along
I believe he's actually trying to spell out LV with his fingers, a harder task for him than counting :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back