Raheem Sterling nearest the pin.

Sterlol - When you leave Pool?

• Webster troll

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

At the rate City are increasing their bid we are happy it is early in the window. Might as well hold out for 60m. 10m is pocket change to the Sheikh.
We've made two bids. Not sure that really qualifies as a "rate".

Sheikh Mansour can't fund transfers so you'll have to make do with what the club wants to pay.

We've made two bids. Not sure that really qualifies as a "rate".

Sheikh Mansour can't fund transfers so you'll have to make do with what the club wants to pay.

Do you believe the rumors that the last bid was tabled as a "take it or leave it" offer by City? From what I could ascertain those rumours came from the City camp.

Do you believe the rumors that the last bid was tabled as a "take it or leave it" offer by City? From what I could ascertain those rumours came from the City camp.
How did you ascertain that?

If rumours of "final offers" were true, a lot of transfers that happened wouldnt have.

What I will say is that at no point this summer have I expected City to walk away.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im sure at no point to Liverpool think City will walk away either. Hence why we just sit and wait until you offer 50 million like we said we wanted at the start.
Maybe you will. Maybe we'll offer it. Maybe we won't.

Suspect you won't want things to drag into late August, suspect we'll want things sorted in time for pre-season.

I'm pretty sure we'll bid again, if we were walking away we'd know about it by now. Million dollar question is how much we're prepared to bid.

Maybe you will. Maybe we'll offer it. Maybe we won't.

Suspect you won't want things to drag into late August, suspect we'll want things sorted in time for pre-season.

I'm pretty sure we'll bid again, if we were walking away we'd know about it by now. Million dollar question is how much we're prepared to bid.
What's it at now? 40? Still far short of the asking price.

Can't remember the last bid. Think it was something like £35m + £5m.

Would you be happy for him to stay after all thats gone down?
Not really no. Im pretty happy to see the back of him if im honest.

This isnt a Suarez situation. Sterling whilst being a very good player can certainly be replaced.

Not really no. Im pretty happy to see the back of him if im honest.

This isnt a Suarez situation. Sterling whilst being a very good player can certainly be replaced.

At the end of the day if he stays and scores 15 goals this season nobody is going to care. Hence why we are not budging a cent on our valuation.

And much of the nonsense is driven by Ward who turned into a campaigner when he went out and started his own agency.

I still think 35 million or higher is too much for Sterling. I totally understand Liverpool asking for 60 and wanting it- and clubs will offer a lot... But I really struggle to see how he is worth 65million

Only one club is offering anything. No one else are bothering.

If Liverpool wanted a bidding war they aren't getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back