List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes please, big fan of Charlie Dixon.
Would be worth every penny

best key forward out of contract other than Hawkins

Yep for sure, we could play Petrie, Brown, Waite, Daw and Ol' whistling Dixon along with Black in our fwd line. And to round it off we could rest Goldie fwd as well. Why the heck would we go after Dixon?

^because Waite and Petrie are pretty close to being done.

Time to start planning ahead

Waite's a NMFC rookie only played 12 games :p

I agree with the 'planning ahead' bit though, wont be happening under our current administration. That's bankable.

So Petrie and Waite as you state are near finished, why then is Daw playing weekly in the VFL?

I think moving forward Brown along with Daw and Tarrant will or should be our forwards. Of course I'm banking on the likes of Nielson being the defender we drafted.

But in case we got it wrong again, lets hope our pick one in the 2018 draft is a good 'en.

Helps his performance. One or two red wines is not going to have a negative effect.
Alcohol doesnt improve anything let alone performance. You have to be an ultimate professional in today's footy, drinking very close to a game is unacceptable.

Alcohol doesnt improve anything let alone performance. You have to be an ultimate professional in today's footy, drinking very close to a game is unacceptable.

I wonder how many players have sleeping pills the night before the game, probably prescribed by the club doctor lol.

I'm guessing it was more about the fact he broke a rule then drinking two glasses of red (which I'm skeptical about). There's been a lot of s**t going on in the GC and they're trying to get on top of it.

I wonder how many players have sleeping pills the night before the game, probably prescribed by the club doctor lol.

I'm guessing it was more about the fact he broke a rule then drinking two glasses of red (which I'm skeptical about). There's been a lot of s**t going on in the GC and they're trying to get on top of it.
Now something like cocaine would improve your performance for a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alcohol doesnt get prescribed by a club doctor (knowing what a rabble GC are, they probably endorse it :p)

Alcohol doesnt get prescribed by a club doctor (knowing what a rabble GC are, they probably endorse it :p)

My point was what do yo think would be worse? A couple of glasses of wine or whatever your poison is, or a couple of sleeping tablets?
I think people would be shocked if they knew how many elite athletes take sleeping pills the night before a match.

My point was what do yo think would be worse? A couple of glasses of wine or whatever your poison is, or a couple of sleeping tablets?
I think people would be shocked if they knew how many elite athletes take sleeping pills the night before a match.

Absolutely. Several of our players are on the pill mentioning it evens out their cycles.

I have no problem with sleeping pills as long as the player lets the club and relevant people know, gets the approriate help or prescription and doesnt break team rules like Charlie Dixon did or source their own pills.

I have no problem with sleeping pills as long as the player lets the club and relevant people know, gets the approriate help or prescription and doesnt break team rules like Charlie Dixon did or source their own pills.

I think pills can also have another advantage well at least over your direct opponent, especially if you wink at him.

He just likes a red wine. Nothing wrong with that.

9b531d7a-44eb-11e3-8ff9-12d788009116_les--646x363.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back