Are Carlton a lock for the wooden spoon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As bad as we are - I thank god we arn't essendon.

So you have moved on from the Blues and onto North who are zero chance for the spoon??

I hope Dordoro and Hird stay at essendon forever. Karma getting handed to you in the form of a wooden spoon.
SON. With all the trash i've read from you about our list over the past couple of months, your list is s**t.

Throw all the stones you want but that glass house GON SHATTER BRO.

CAAAN I BORROW A FEELING? GIVE ME A JAAAR OF LOOOOVE. HURTIN' HEARTS NEED SOME HEEALIN', TAKE MY HAND WITH YOUR GLOVE OF LOOOVE

you've always been an eternal optimist, that's one of your endearing qualities. Face it, your coach is on borrowed time. Your team is almost entirely made up of vanilla one-trick ponies. Your captain has a heart the approximate size of a pea. And your small but vocal supporter base are starting to lose their minds in fury at yet another illustration of the promised land being a mirage.

You enjoy your mid-table finish. So far it's netting you players of the calibre of Sam Durdin or Taylor Garner or Brad McKenzie. A firm foundation to take the next step eh!
I guess lashing out at someone else must help some people when there are at rock bottom

it's hard to see how they won't take home another piece of woodwork. If they can't beat Brisbane at home, who can possibly finish below them? Equal bottom now and it's hard to see how they turn it around.

Makes you wonder how long Mick is going to survive. Could be as early as Monday morning. If they do finish last, can they finally draft and develop a decent player with that pick?

Me thinks your rabble are firming as the fave Lance.

GC and Carlton have some spirit and momentum, your lot look lost and disinterested.

I have a very good right - we have only lost 1 game that we have started fav in 2015. We will start favs in most of our remaining games.

Still to compare us to essendon?? Lets have a closer look:
1) The Essendon players have given up. Starting with your captain - he looks like he trying to eat his way out of his form slump.
2) Your coach is clueless and will go down along side Tim Watson as the worst coach of all time.
3) You will also have more players walking at years end that are best 22 players - this on top of Ryder and Crameri walking.
4) Those lost draft picks and picking up Cooney and Gwilt has started to take affect on your playing list.
5) WADA is still a real concern.
6) No finals win in 10 years - that drought maybe the tip of the iceberg.

You could not name a side in a worse position than essendon. Fitzroy in 1996 had more going for it.

re: point 2. The major competition for that title is actually already in the Essendon coaching box.

you've always been an eternal optimist, that's one of your endearing qualities. Face it, your coach is on borrowed time. Your team is almost entirely made up of vanilla one-trick ponies. Your captain has a heart the approximate size of a pea. And your small but vocal supporter base are starting to lose their minds in fury at yet another illustration of the promised land being a mirage.

You enjoy your mid-table finish. So far it's netting you players of the calibre of Sam Durdin or Taylor Garner or Brad McKenzie. A firm foundation to take the next step eh!

Absolutely everything in your first paragraph applies equally well to the Bombers.

What happened to the "Essendon are
SON. With all the trash i've read from you about our list over the past couple of months, your list is s**t.

Throw all the stones you want but that glass house GON SHATTER BRO.

CAAAN I BORROW A FEELING? GIVE ME A JAAAR OF LOOOOVE. HURTIN' HEARTS NEED SOME HEEALIN', TAKE MY HAND WITH YOUR GLOVE OF LOOOVE

We are average - you are putrid. I know which one team is better - if you are not sure then I will see you in 11 days.

I will throw all the stones I like - its fun and I can't thank Hird enough for the opportunity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are average - you are putrid. I know which one team is better - if you are not sure then I will see you in 11 days.

I will throw all the stones I like - its fun and I can't thank Hird enough for the opportunity.
SON.

YOU LOST TO THE GOLD COAST SUNS.

WE'RE BOTH s**t.

Essendon is so junk WADA are thinking better sanctions than banning the players is to make Essendon continue playing with the same players from Sunday for the next two years.

How beautiful these last few pages have been to read.
You believed your own tripe Lance and belittled everyone who saw differently, you better take it on the chin because you sure have dished out some s**t over Hird's coaching career.
Reality is a bitch.
you need to let it go big guy. Breathe.

We are both crap, we are just crappier. At the end of the day the flag is all that matters and neither of us will win it. There are 17 losers every year:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back