News 2015 Adelaide Crows BLK apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

I HAVE to have it!!

That looks sensational, but I wouldn't be seen dead in one of those dopey looking flat caps. Wish the curved brim style got some classy, minimalist designs. If they did this one in those colours I'd be all over it.

41979-adelaide-crows-39thirty-heather-grey-cap-1000.jpg

Last edited:

Anyone got a 2014 Crows Indigenous Guernsey they are willing to part with? Looking for a Medium. Can't find any online
Good luck i have been looking for ages. A couple have popped up on EBay but either XS or 3XL lol

Good luck i have been looking for ages. A couple have popped up on EBay but either XS or 3XL lol
Sucks that they didn't really make enough. It was a great Guernsey, I was just stingy at the time.
I panicked today when crows online store hard sold out of 2015 indigenous guernseys up to XL/XXL.
Found another site though. Will get the token no.18

Sucks that they didn't really make enough. It was a great Guernsey, I was just stingy at the time.
I panicked today when crows online store hard sold out of 2015 indigenous guernseys up to XL/XXL.
Found another site though. Will get the token no.18
Yea i was too ): made sure i got this years though

My 25th anniversary guernsey arrived today, thought I'd post some pics for people that are interested. First time buying a retail for a while and I'm pretty impressed. The material and template reminds me of 2010-2012 Reebok mixed with 2014 Puma. Its reasonably loose fitting and it definitely seems like the colours have been corrected. Here's a pic of the front and back and a comparison to my 2013 Tex PI. The lighting in the room was really poor and the flash is on but in person it looks much better then the standard 2015 home top. Glorious hoops are back and I think it looks 1000x better with the yellow part above the BLK logo.

A05l9eL.jpg

ded7gZe.jpg

ncqWssZ.jpg

My 25th anniversary guernsey arrived today, thought I'd post some pics for people that are interested. First time buying a retail for a while and I'm pretty impressed. The material and template reminds me of 2010-2012 Reebok mixed with 2014 Puma. Its reasonably loose fitting and it definitely seems like the colours have been corrected. Here's a pic of the front and back and a comparison to my 2013 Tex PI. The lighting in the room was really poor and the flash is on but in person it looks much better then the standard 2015 home top. Glorious hoops are back and I think it looks 1000x better with the yellow part above the BLK logo.

A05l9eL.jpg

ded7gZe.jpg

ncqWssZ.jpg

I'm trying to work out if the hoops are bigger on the 25 year jumper, is that Tex jumper the same size as the BLK jumper?

The 25 year jumper only really gets a portion of the 3rd red hoop and 7th hoop in total, on the puma jumper you get about 1/3 of the 3rd gold hoop and 8 "hoops" in total.

I'm trying to work out if the hoops are bigger on the 25 year jumper, is that Tex jumper the same size as the BLK jumper?

The 25 year jumper only really gets a portion of the 3rd red hoop and 7th hoop in total, on the puma jumper you get about 1/3 of the 3rd gold hoop and 8 "hoops" in total.
On meros footy jumper site it says we thinned the hoops in 06, so it would make sense if theyre thicker on the 25 year jumper.

Both are XL but the Tex PI is much tighter as it was designed for him. I just checked my 2014 Smack cashcow PI and the hoops are pretty much the same as as above, the only guernsey I have that has smaller hoops is a 2009 home retail. I used to own a 1993 retail and it only just had a red hoop at the bottom.

5cgsLbS.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any word on if we will have a Phil Walsh tribute on our guernseys, like the Aussies did with PH408 on their shirts the rest of the summer

Im not sure how long it'd take to arrange (although it could even be stitched on rather than in the design itself in the interim) but i for one would like the club to have some kind of memorial emblem on the chest or something for the rest of the season.

I wouldn't be against next years membership cap or whatever they give having something on it also but that may be a step too far and revisit that kind of thought nearer the time.

Any word on if we will have a Phil Walsh tribute on our guernseys, like the Aussies did with PH408 on their shirts the rest of the summer

Im not sure how long it'd take to arrange (although it could even be stitched on rather than in the design itself in the interim) but i for one would like the club to have some kind of memorial emblem on the chest or something for the rest of the season.

I wouldn't be against next years membership cap or whatever they give having something on it also but that may be a step too far and revisit that kind of thought nearer the time.
It's been mentioned before but I think a small, subtle sunflower (maybe on the red hoop over the heart) would be a fantastic symbol.

PW07 (Phillip Walsh number 7 - as in 7th coach)

or

PW
1960 - 2015
RIP

just above the players number on the back of the uniform.

Lots of other sports clubs have gone with simple initials.

A small PW on the back or above the Camry logo would be great for mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back