News 2015 Adelaide Crows BLK apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

If you order online though, Crowmania send it out themselves don't they? At least I know they used to
I'm pretty sure it changed after 2013. You used to be able to buy stuff online and pick it up at either West Lakers or Regent Arcade (when it was open), because the stock came from them directly, but now that it all comes from Melbourne you don't get any of those options.

cheers :thumbsu:

anyone rate the BLK guernseys?
I've got the puma indigenous jumper from last year, sizing was small.
went from a 2XL in my adidas jumper to a 4 xl in puma.
like to wear a jumper underneath

would BLK be similar to either of those?
PUMA guernseys were a bit smaller but with BLK so you should be able to buy your regular size. I have found that the BLK guernseys arent very long.

Any chance this means they're getting rid of BLK?
full hoops should be back on the home guernsey next year
change of away top
I imagine all the off field stuff, warm up tops would get re designed each year usually anyway

With the guernsey changes, despite same apparel sponsor, most of the gear will be out of date next year so need a cleanup as much as they would for keeping a sponsor

full hoops should be back on the home guernsey next year
change of away top
I imagine all the off field stuff, warm up tops would get re designed each year usually anyway

With the guernsey changes, despite same apparel sponsor, most of the gear will be out of date next year so need a cleanup as much as they would for keeping a sponsor

Yeah, just your standard end of year clean up. They always want to get rid of this year's stuff before the new range shows up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes because the Puma s**t we had was just magnificent....

BLK have down a superb job I reckon. My dream manufacturer would be Nike though.
BLK have done much better than Puma. It's just little things that make a difference, like I bought one of the Puma wet weather jackets cheap last year which I hate wearing because there aren't any drawstrings in the hood, so in the wind and rain it just blows right off your head and it's useless to wear. It doesn't sound like a big deal, but the BLK one has them, so I don't even bother wearing the Puma one anymore.

Last edited:
Yes because the Puma s**t we had was just magnificent....

BLK have down a superb job I reckon. My dream manufacturer would be Nike though.

All the Puma stuff I got has been brilliant. Bought a media polo and hoodie from 2013 I reckon and they're both great, hoodie gets an absolute flogging but is still going strong. And the one Puma guernsey I bought (the Germany/Indigenous one) has a lot better colours than any of the BLK I've seen, ie. vivid red and rich gold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back