List Mgmt. Motlop: signed, sealed and delivered

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought you posted exceptionally well over the past few days, Biggy. What happened? Did you eat something that didn't agree with you? :p

Agree. Even the stuff I didn't agree with had reasons and you can't fault that. Didn't agree with it but respected the opinion. That on the other hand….

GO Catters

He'll go to North, and we'll get very little in return. Chris is looking out for his brother. Does more for them than he does for us. Probably wants North to win a premiership so both brothers can have one.

One of your funniest efforts ever, BB.
Should have set it overnight, and you would have had enough little fishies the next day to fill the Queen Elizabeth. :D

Should have set it overnight, and you would have had enough little AND BIG fishies the next day to fill the Queen Elizabeth. :D

EFA….

GO Catters

Should have set it overnight, and you would have had enough little fishies the next day to fill the Queen Elizabeth. :D
I don't know why but I always laugh at posts like that effort of Biggy_Boy 's. I just take it as a joke and can't see why people get so upset by them.

some other people, though... :mad:... well, that's another different kettle of fish entirely!

I don't know why but I always laugh at posts like that effort of Biggy_Boy 's. I just take it as a joke and can't see why people get so upset by them.

some other people, though... :mad:... well, that's another different kettle of fish entirely!
Names? But not in alphabetical order.:p:)

@ClarkyHeraldSun: James Brayshaw says he'd be very happy to have Steve Motlop at North Melbourne @triplemfooty. Cats very keen to re-sign him.

He'll go to North, and we'll get very little in return. Chris is looking out for his brother. Does more for them than he does for us. Probably wants North to win a premiership so both brothers can have one.
158965995_2f5e94.gif

or just slip the Mods a few bucks to do us all a favour.
daz,do you accept Aussie dollars ? ;)

Cash is king in USD amounts. AUD accepted.

Sadly, Mods don't like $$.

The post in question, as has been pointed out, was a massive fish hook that got yours truly as well. :oops:

GO Catters

It's only against the Rules if you use bait. A naked fish-hook should be sufficient warning.:D

Glimmering metal in water!!!1

Where… I gotta taste it……

Oh wait….:D

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Internet-Troll.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back