Game Day Round 22 - Pies vs Cats Matchday Discussion (Marsh the sub, late change Cloke out and White in)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As long as we're not blown out of the water early I think we'll be right. They kicked the first 6 with hawkins kicking 3 on frost in the first quarter if I remember.

They aren't that good this year. Caddy killed us last time, so did Duncan who I think also isn't playing? Correct me if I'm wrong. Get on top in the midfield and we'll hammer these guys. Greenwood will do a massive job on selwood, perfect opponent for him imo.

Stevie J always kills us. I expect him to have another massive game against us as he's playing for his career

I have a mate who umpires at local footy. Some of the abuse he cops for doing the best he can is shameful. Footy is a fast game with rules that rely on interpretation. Umpires don't have the benefit of instant replays or the different camera angles. I think referring to them as scum is pretty harsh.
Went to a local game to watch grandson and the umpiring was really good. After the game I went up to the umpires (a male and a female) and told them they did a great job and you could see the smile on their face. Glad I did it.
My main gripes at AFL level are inconsistencies and missing what we believe are obvious free kicks and surprisingly (most don't agree) I like Razor Ray.

sellwood in poor form aswell.
MOtlop is in amazing form so we will have to try and shut him down, i recon we give marley a crack on him.

Motlop be hard to Stop as he has good speed and we struggle to stop players with Speed all year

sellwood in poor form aswell.
MOtlop is in amazing form so we will have to try and shut him down, i recon we give marley a crack on him.
I'd let varcoe run with him personally. He's someone motlop is going to have to do well defensively or they know we'll hurt them the other way. Perfect speed and size match up for motlop

My main gripes at AFL level are inconsistencies and missing what we believe are obvious free kicks and surprisingly (most don't agree) I like Razor Ray.

Razor Ray has Improved watched games he umps and he is not terrible.

Stevic and Schmidtt are the 2 really poor ones

I have a mate who umpires at local footy. Some of the abuse he cops for doing the best he can is shameful. Footy is a fast game with rules that rely on interpretation. Umpires don't have the benefit of instant replays or the different camera angles. I think referring to them as scum is pretty harsh.

But what About Scumps? So What your Saying is That Be Offensive?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wondering do the cats have a tagger? Havent watched many of there games this year

No Duncan or caddy are huge outs. We should now really sit on Selwood and take him out of the game completely.

I expect the cats to turn to veterans like Bartel and jelly through the middle now and we should out run them.

The dangers are Motlop and Blicavs. Guthrie is a decent player too.

We clearly have the edge in the middle, but that means little as we also dominated inside 50s last week for no result.

The question is can we defend better. We could legitimately dominate this game, but cats just make the most of their entries, and with guys like Hawkins, Motlop, Johnson, gregson and Murdoch they can blow us away.

We need to dominate in the middle, but our defence is super important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back