Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How bout we just take redden and treloar and use cotchin , sedwards, Lennon and cellis in outside roles rather than taking the risk that Yarrans testicles are going to surface at 26 years of age ?
Ok I'll let the club know

Redden is best buddies with Rockliff and is a RFA next year so he must really want out

He's about to have serious foot surgery and won't be right to go for some time yet

Dimma has previously said in a presser that he really rates Redden, but he says that about half the players in any team we are about to play

Hard at it, but unconvinced he'd be as good as a Miles.

A risk.

We like Aish, but he won't make us much better in 2016-17 so we will pass

I've just gotten used to the idea of Yarren at Richmond. It's always good to take some time out to reevaluate things so it's worth asking again "how will this player benefit the team?"

Our attack has been down this year. I've just assumed it is due to lack of small crumbling forwards and getting an x-factor player to fill this role would solve the problem. Is that actually the case though??

It might also be due to the sub par F50 delivery.. Maybe we are needing to tweak the midfield? Locking it in the F50 also needs some work as well. We are fairly easy to rebound off if Chaplin and Rance are not able to push up.

Long story short- do we actually need Yarren? Are we better served elsewhere? Would you rather a Yarren or a Redden?

So has Motlop signed and I missed it? How are Geelong going to get danger and Henderson and keep Motlop?
They are retiring off the majority of their over 30s and opening up a s**t load of cap space in the process.

They are retiring off the majority of their over 30s and opening up a s**t load of cap space in the process.
I'm not up to speed on what's required to get these guys in trades. They'll have their first and next years first to trade, danger is worth 2 first rounders. What's Henderson worth?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not up to speed on what's required to get these guys in trades. They'll have their first and next years first to trade, danger is worth 2 first rounders. What's Henderson worth?
Danger is a RFA so no trade needed. Henderson would be a first round pick, Selwood is also a RFA so no trade required for him either.

NMhqp2N.jpg

No Dangerfield on the Crows 2016 calendar ;)

Dream trade period (no chance of happening):

2015 first rounder + 2015 second rounder for Treloar
2016 first rounder + Dave Astbury for Jack Redden
Kreuzer free agent
Bag of chips for Yarran. Not joking, literally a bag of chips.

Out: 2 first rounders, 1 2nd rounder, Astbury, Chips.
In: Treloar, Redden, Kreuzer, VFL leading goalkicker.

Team:

FB: Grimes, Rance, Batchelor
HB: Houli, Chaplin, Vlastuin
C: McIntosh, Cotchin, B.Ellis
HF: Martin, Vickery, Deledio
FF: Lennon, Riewoldt, Edwards
Fol: Maric, Miles, Treloar
Int: Conca, Redden, C.Ellis, Kreuzer

Emg: Grigga, Menadue, Hunt

We president now.

Status
Not open for further replies.