Richmond v North Melbourne - Round 23, 2015 - 7:50 @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

What I learnt from this game is -

Daw should never play another AFL game as athletisism and tallent are a seperate issues

Browne is the most overated younge KPP the media and fans pump up.

Scott is flirting with form and will be in Bali mid September.

Harvey is a joke and no interest in this game apart from adding one to the tally to break Tucks record.

Hardwick will be smiling because he had a bruise free game and didn't have to show his hand.

Huh? Daw wasn't bad tonight. 25 hitouts, 2 goals, 8 tackles, 7 contested possessions, 3 clearances. Not that bad to be honest.

Personally, I hope to all hell we hold onto him another year, and then he can take the redundant sub spot on the bench. Physical attributes are through the freaking roof, and I don't know how much development we can really get out of him from JUST playing VFL. He needs AFL game time in the right position, simple as that IMO. He could still be a bust, but as some pundits have said he could also be something else altogether. End of the day there's only one way to really find out.

Daw just looks massively non-competitive. He's a huge, fast unit and he just kind of stands to the side and watches stuff happen.

I know he supposedly had 8 tackles, but in the two quarters I saw he was mostly kind of hugging people. Surely you want him like Mumford and just bulldozing blokes?

:confused::confused::confused:
Agree with this. We are a better team the North, more wins and a stack more percentage even though they should have a higher percentage as they play nearly all there games with a roof closed.

I know how Grant Thomas meant now when we beat the saints and he said the better team lost. I believe we will show next week, we have and will beat them quiet easily. I dont mean to be condescending but if we clam higgins and put Lids on Dal Santo...there run and creativity stops. Then its a contested game, and well, we smash them in that part of the game.

Also I have to thank Scott, he just gave our most important player in Shane Edwards a perfect run into form.

Thanks buddy.

More % because of a closed roof :confused:
You don't understand % do you?

Evenly matched sides, they have a pretty good record vs Tigers.
Hope you win but not convinced you will. Big supporter base needs to keep a lid on it as the hype and over confidence is what will bring you down...again.

I brought a North mate with me, yeah don't ask me, i am as shocked as you but I work in a company with 10,000 staff so the odds are we would have at least one North supporter and he is my mate. Good bloke, pretty sensitive, has a complex but tells good jokes. Anyway, you could tell we went in with the aim to close Petrie and Brown and tried a few things which worked a treat. I know Brown got a few goals but all his goals were from very soft free kicks.

I am so confident of the win next week, i have already booked flights.
You lads will be smashed next week .....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

64148705.jpg
Hello Drew!

is there a more unlikeable coach than Brad Scott?

Spot on.

North have gone from that "Oh, that club down the road? Don't really know them, kinda irrelevant, but I guess they're ok" to "I hate that team from the supercilious President to the "when I smile my face creaks, sour-puss coach" to the annoying cheat that is #29.

Hope we flog the bejesus out of them next week. FFS, they even have Waite on their list.

Just got back from the game. I dont normally go to shitihad as its a ground for minnow clubs, has zero soul imo.

In the first half I just sat stunned. North were playing with 2 behind the play at all times, in most occasions you had one blokes sole job was to block Tyrone movement in the forward line. Deadset, in the the second quarter his back was to the play, hugging vickery and holding and the umpire kept letting it go lol, it was crazy.

28 scoring shots to 17, should have won by 120 points if we had of kicked straight but Oh well, we played Weribee and boy there depth is really poor, i was actually surprised North's depth was that bad. Did boomer play ? I know he was the sub but i never saw him the whole game. The other thing i learnt is Ziebel is afraid of Martin, like s**t scared, maybe to many knocks to the head.

Cant wait for next week. We should rest a few and get ready for week 2.

Your team is still s**t.

I reckon both teams would have to be confident going into next week.

Personally, I hope to all hell we hold onto him another year, and then he can take the redundant sub spot on the bench. Physical attributes are through the freaking roof, and I don't know how much development we can really get out of him from JUST playing VFL. He needs AFL game time in the right position, simple as that IMO. He could still be a bust, but as some pundits have said he could also be something else altogether. End of the day there's only one way to really find out.

I think its out of Norths hands as he is going to prison right ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back