Richmond v North Melbourne - Round 23, 2015 - 7:50 @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys have finished 9th twice in the last 6 years...
Get some original work buddy..
Will Norf know what it will be like to play in front of more than 40,000 next week?
Or play outside?
Joke of a football club.
What a W@nk the shinboner spirit is.
It's probably something the players made up in the showers

6 since we have had the 8??? It will always be original while you are the title holders!!

Yes we played in 3 finals last year with bigger crowds than 40k. We also played them all outside and won two of them.

And even in our poor years we have never been so s**t that we get awarded a priority pick.

By the way have Richmond overtaken Fitzroy yet in finals wins in the last 30 years?
we deal in the here and now, see you next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow that excites you ??? Lol .
like the essendon game last week, i was never worried at all about last nights result.

we were simply better, all i was waiting for is when we'd settle and ice the game.

it's a feeling, as a tiges fan, i haven't had in years.

we have a decent coach , board , player list, membership, sponsorship and ........ patience & planning.

for the foreseeable future we will win more than we lose.

a great time to be a tiger
precisely my feeling. Came did the job. Went home.

I don't wanna cast dispersions but the man is a bumbling fool.
Sense was not distributed evenly amongst the Scott twins. The North fellow seems a person who never grew up. No maturity whatsoever. Emotions take over. Says and does silly things. I feel sorry for him, which is the worst insult possible. The Geelong Scott on the other hand, is balanced considered calm. However they are both in trouble in the next few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back