Autopsy Hawks vs Dockers - We bested the west!

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow MRP from the prelim was super soft.

Breust into fence. nothing.
Elbow into Hodges face. nothing.
Fyfe trip. nothing
Arm into Mitchell's face. nothing.

I didn't even see the Ballintyne trip on Taylor Duryea. he got a fine.
Pretty sure Balla was the one where he dived to leg Doc AA he was getting away onto the wing, professional free to slow the play wonder if the club will let him expense it

You could argue it's 50 meters also he was holding the freo player and out his arm around ...I totally get why he swung back ....good no call

Toughen up princess. Hodge on wingard 2 weeks...short memory.

Same action was a report and 50m a few games ago

Fyfe trip. nothing

Of course, they don't get "potential to cause injury" rule applied.

Fyfe trip. nothing

Bloody hell, it's football, not netball.

None of those incidences deserved penalties.

? you can't throw players into fences though surely? was a free at least. poor ol' lakey got reported!
The "it happened to someone on my team, so now it should happen to someone on your team" is the main reason behind all the media fanfare in regards to the mrp and penalties.

It's made every supporter base a squealing bunch of whingers, who want to see someone else get reported and sidelined for something tedious, because one of their supported players got sidelined for something else 12 months earlier.

The "it happened to someone on my team, so now it should happen to someone on your team" is the main reason behind all the media fanfare in regards to the mrp and penalties.

It's made every supporter base a squealing bunch of whingers, who want to see someone else get reported and sidelined for something tedious, because one of their supported players got sidelined for something else 12 months earlier.

yeah, but that's not what im doing. at all. throwing a player to the ground outside the area of play, especially into a fence, isn't cool. they pay it all the time. i merely referenced lake because i am far more familiar with our games.

No, what has made everyone a bunch of squealing whingers is the sheer inconsistency and unless people continue to "whinge" then nothing will change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, what has made everyone a bunch of squealing whingers is the sheer inconsistency and unless people continue to "whinge" then nothing will change
Whining won't change a thing.

Wasn't happy when Lake copped a fine earlier in the year and the Tribunal obviously agreed as they reversed it so not fussed that there wasn't a fine out of what Breust copped.

I think it should have been a free but then I think that Swallow deserved a free when he got tackled around the head when standing the mark on Saturday night, sh&t happens like that every game, non calls, stupid calls etc, as long as Breust isn't hurt who really cares at this stage we are in our fourth straight grand final people, the boys played well in Perth and found enough to finish the game strong after looking a little tired at the start of the fourth. Signs for a good performance on Saturday have been there the last two weeks lets enjoy this week shall we

But but but

potential to cause attempted striking :p

Bloody hell, it's football, not netball.

None of those incidences deserved penalties.
But saying "incidences" probably does.

mmm and he was joking with his brother...see i don't get what clarko is seeing..and then somebody like langers is given the arse...hes playing on past glories you can't do that in grand finals you'll look like the fool...

He was recruiting his brother.

This is what he said, when they lined up together. "Bro you realize when we win tonight I will be playing in my 3rd GF, how many you played in? Mmmmm perhaps you should move in with me and we could win one together? Can you image both of us playing together? Mum will no longer have to be divided? I'll put a good word in to Clarko for ya bro".

Got no issue with Fyfe not getting done for that trip but f-me the outrage for his constant involvement in these things is non-existent. I reckon we could think of a few players who if they had the history of incidents Fyfe has piled up in the past 2 years.........well, we know the coverage would be unbearable.

Anyway, has the Spoken4 dude been seen since the game? He's usually so vocal about Freo but I haven't seen his mug anywhere lol

Just thinking about Schoey's game and how he might have been traded last year. Sliding doors, would we still have won if Freo had picked him up last year? Hmm... good thing Schoey is a loyal kinda guy. Better thing Freo still have no idea about the trade period. :p

It was Sam's fault he broke Fyfe's leg, isn't it? I mean he gets blamed when the cat had kittens, so it must be his fault.When Fyfe does dirty acts, it's ok for him, but when we do what he has done we get penalised.Dont tell me it isn't dirty to slide into a players legs! I don't call that going in hard! Anything we do is dirty, not hard, anything Fyfe does is going in hard? Unbelievable:rolleyes:
Yep biased and incorrect.

Its fine to go in hard all day.....but do it fairly.....or else it is simply dirty.....end of story.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Sorry for the offending remark ....

Have a look at what you just wrote

It's the fans like you that make me hate Hawks .....duh ....
Are you still here?

I love it when McAvaney calls a terrific goal, and it goes through for a behind...Maybe they should all wait until the signal is given..Such experts are our commentators :rolleyes:
Absolutely priceless. (The old helicopter punt)

Fyfe trip. nothing

Freakin bizarre.

The Hodge one should have been reversed at least. I dont know how some ******* opposition poster can come on here and say "good no call". High contact is high contact you dh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back