The Off-Season Thread (Luke Ridnour destination watch)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
dc6c61a0-6716-11e5-b26b-7be43d99756d_bengordon.jpg

just looks weird

I'm not buying it but at least he's saying the right things and the Suns should be able to begin the season without unnecessary hullabaloo

I genuinely hope so mate, you're about due for some luck.

You've always punched above your weight when it comes to free agency, so I doubt you'll let the guy hold your team hostage either way.

Yet another god awful jersey is released, again with sleeves..
hvdboH7Hf1w7wGL9abrJVQQVpZzCAbKtnd_pSNTOIPk.0.jpeg

Meant to represent Baltimore Bullets pride Jersey they wore in the 70s.
No words

who the hell thought a thick line traveling over the crotch region would be a good idea

I despise the sleeves unless it's on myteam in 2K. Looks like a novelty.

And on the topic of new guernsey releases for this upcoming season I can't think of one that I not only like, but genuinely don't dislike.
Clippers, Atlanta, Rockets new alt ones, that Wizards release is tripe. I'm iffy on the Bucks new one too, right idea but looks so loose and open.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And on the topic of new guernsey releases for this upcoming season I can't think of one that I not only like, but genuinely don't dislike.
Clippers, Atlanta, Rockets new alt ones, that Wizards release is tripe. I'm iffy on the Bucks new one too, right idea but looks so loose and open.

I like the Bucks' effort, apart from the kooky font. Nice to see the Irish rainbow back.

He's out two weeks, he'll still get a good pre-season.

Dunleavy's out a few months too, right? Jimmy's gonna have to get more buckets.

I like the Bucks' effort, apart from the kooky font. Nice to see the Irish rainbow back.

Dunleavy's out a few months too, right? Jimmy's gonna have to get more buckets.

Snell and McBuckets will have a chance to step up, Snell has shown he can produce and in a more up-tempo system I think both he and Doug will thrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back