The Off-Season Thread (Luke Ridnour destination watch)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I want to be here," Morris said while wearing his Suns No. 11 jersey for media day.

"I'm looking forward to the season, not really trying to look at the past," Morris said. "I don't really want to talk about what I did in the summer. I really want to look forward to this up-and-coming season. Glad to be back with my teammates and glad to be back with the team."

When asked about his discord with the front office, Morris said, "It's between us and we're going to deal with it."

Ok then

can we just look atthis again

b5f04340-6610-11e5-9943-6d6ffa48d58e_hawks2.jpg

Aside from his error about signing he said "Great deal for Tristan Thompson, who gets more than $17 mill per year. Cavs' biggest lingering question of the offseason is answered".

Well Chris in TT's 'great deal' (had it actually been a deal), he is 41m lower in guaranteed salary and even had a smaller salary per year. How is that great?

Cue the obligatory...

zu9CgwT.jpg
Sorry to go Back to the Future, have been on a footy trip since Fridayo_O How is this going to work with TT & Love at the 4 and Mozgov & Krusty in the middle. $17 mil per year (or whatever the final figure is) for a guy to play 20 mins a night seems like a lot.

Sorry to go Back to the Future, have been on a footy trip since Fridayo_O How is this going to work with TT & Love at the 4 and Mozgov & Krusty in the middle. $17 mil per year (or whatever the final figure is) for a guy to play 20 mins a night seems like a lot.
It doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me, unless they are planning to trade one of them.

I expect Krusty will make way soon.

Dan will go all out to win a title with Bron there and still in his prime. If that means paying a hefty tax bill for a couple of years then so be it. The cap increase will mitigate it to some extent, of course once repeater penalties kick in it could be a different story, altho who knows what happens in the new CBA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He loves the hospital..

Probably not a massive deal long term though depending on severity. Rondo had a similar problem last year and only missed 2 weeks
Depends on placement, rusty missed 3 days, dipo a month

Just hurts training camp and kills another preseason

So from all reports Nurkic is going to miss the first month of the season.

I might just start watching in December, I've seen more JJ Hickson at center than any one man should have to endure.
Watching any JJ Hickson at centre is more than what someone should have to endure.

"I want to be here," Morris said while wearing his Suns No. 11 jersey for media day.

"I'm looking forward to the season, not really trying to look at the past," Morris said. "I don't really want to talk about what I did in the summer. I really want to look forward to this up-and-coming season. Glad to be back with my teammates and glad to be back with the team."

Let's go to the video tape:

"One thing for sure, I am not going to be there," Morris said Tuesday after a morning workout.

"If you want to put that out there, you can put that out. " he added. "I don't give a [freak]. I am not going to be there at all. That's just what it is."

Hmmmm...

Good luck to Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince of Hot Air.

090915_hormo.jpg

Let's go to the video tape:

"One thing for sure, I am not going to be there," Morris said Tuesday after a morning workout.

"If you want to put that out there, you can put that out. " he added. "I don't give a [freak]. I am not going to be there at all. That's just what it is."

Hmmmm...

Good luck to Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince of Hot Air.

090915_hormo.jpg
I'm not buying it but at least he's saying the right things and the Suns should be able to begin the season without unnecessary hullabaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back