Autopsy Jack Redden Requests Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe you're right....but what's the point in jumping at shadows 12 months in advance? Just dealing with the here and now is enough stress for me.

What eventually happens with Rich is beyond your's and mine control anyway.

Relax.

I am not jumping at shadows. I am just saying that I don't have faith that Rich will stay or any other player will for that matter.

The only good thing about the exodus is my DT Keepers team was way too Lions havy a few seasons back... now my team is nicely balanced amongst various AFL teams :drunk:
Thank god for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully doesn't come across as patronising( especially since the club i follow may have benefited most from this) but i feel pretty bad for Lions supporters with the amount of talent you guys have lost the last couple of years.

Hope you manage to retain all your kids from this point forward.

Still can't help but feel that something is clearly amiss at the club when experienced guys like Redden want out.

Not sure how his leaving in any way helps the club or its culture.

Sad days for the club.
When you get head hunted by a team that played in a GF and looks very settled as a finals bound team it's probably an easy decision.

McCarthy wants to break his contract at the Giants to go home to WA.

Treloar is as good as gone.

Boyd couldn't get outta there quick enough to take the big bucks at the Dogs. There are rumors galore of other players wanting out.

By God, that kulcha at the Giants must be poison

So sorry to see redo go ! Pity he could not resolve his differences with the coach , it's a bloody shame

Fair trade and perhaps we needed the pick to get the kids over the line

McCarthy wants to break his contract at the Giants to go home to WA.

Treloar is as good as gone.

Boyd couldn't get outta there quick enough to take the big bucks at the Dogs. There are rumors galore of other players wanting out.

By God, that kulcha at the Giants must be poison
The club's function now seems to be an AFL funded incubator - with the payoff being TV rights. I'm sure it will morph into something else - maybe a 2 tier comp. More TV coverage.

The club doesn't look to be to devastated to me after the 17er was flicked in quicker than a Rich bullet.

He must be one that was considered expendable and he has got to a club contending so good on him.

Loved his defensive skills and thought he was going to get better and better until injury struck.

During the off season you will note when watching ch 504 and watch some of our games that he turned the ball over a bit. Granted he wasn't the only one but, something had to change to bring in the next wave of kids that will hopefully stay home.

I thought a straight swap for Eliot Yeo would be fair, but will take pick 17.

It is a shame to see Jack go, especially to Eagles, but his footy did seem to be stagnating here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back